LETS ALL GO TO IBROX

Neilly

I hope if we don't pick up a result in these two games it doesn't extinguish the buzz we've got going at the moment.

Much as I find Rangers to be the snidest team on the planet, some of my best-ever games have been there. The 3-0 win, cup victory and "day Rangers died" game all belters (though I personally missed that one), but for me the first time we went up there after promotion and got a win was just something else. There was a real feeling of "here, we can do this" that day. If Clarke can show us that they're nothing special, stop being feart of them and giving them respect they do not deserve, and get a win then there'll be no stopping us.

6 minutes ago, aumgn said:

I hope if we don't pick up a result in these two games it doesn't extinguish the buzz we've got going at the moment.

Much as I find Rangers to be the snidest team on the planet, some of my best-ever games have been there. The 3-0 win, cup victory and "day Rangers died" game all belters (though I personally missed that one), but for me the first time we went up there after promotion and got a win was just something else. There was a real feeling of "here, we can do this" that day. If Clarke can show us that they're nothing special, stop being feart of them and giving them respect they do not deserve, and get a win then there'll be no stopping us.

indeed - we seem to pick up results there when it's least expected.

Ending 10-IAR being another, as was winning there at end of 1997 season when we looked in trouble of going down.

1 hour ago, aumgn said:

Agreed.

3-0 was absolutely amazing. Remember cheering every time Konterman touched the ball.

2-1 with Wright and McIntyre was good.

Naisy 1-0 under JJ.

Favorite though was the one Mitchell scored from McGowen cross, basically stopping Rangers doing ten in a row if I remember.

Was back up the road and all down Hamilton there was Celtic fans singing "Killie Boys" when they seen me with my wee strip on.

Great times. Always enjoy scudding them at Ibrox!

14 minutes ago, david mcbeth said:

I would only go there if you were allowed to take a loaded rocket propelled grenade launcher with you, so until that day I will need to pass...

:15:

The Killie fans helicoptered in like UK troops in Hellmand Province?. TBH no worse than any other Apache Country I have visited although the only place in God's Own Country where anyone has asked if I would like someone to "watch yir car".

Happens quite regular Daan Saff.

Edited by gdevoy

1 hour ago, Bullitt said:

Agreed.

3-0 was absolutely amazing. Remember cheering every time Konterman touched the ball.

2-1 with Wright and McIntyre was good.

Naisy 1-0 under JJ.

Favorite though was the one Mitchell scored from McGowen cross, basically stopping Rangers doing ten in a row if I remember.

Was back up the road and all down Hamilton there was Celtic fans singing "Killie Boys" when they seen me with my wee strip on.

Great times. Always enjoy scudding them at Ibrox!

The Mitchell goal game I was in top tier broomloan with a Hun pal who says don't celebrate if killie score I says don't worry --- we won't score ,when we did I was up like a gazelle 

32 minutes ago, DrewWylie said:

The Mitchell goal game I was in top tier broomloan with a Hun pal who says don't celebrate if killie score I says don't worry --- we won't score ,when we did I was up like a gazelle 

No gazelles at Ibrox any more, just Dave (monopoly money) King lion about his vast fortune.

2 hours ago, david mcbeth said:

I would only go there if you were allowed to take a loaded rocket propelled grenade launcher with you, so until that day I will need to pass...

[Clearly I have already caused offence to peace loving fans judging by the red cards. I don't actually mean it you ^$%$%£&* *£^£*^£s, I just mean that I hate SevCo and don't want to go there]

Think people would realise that you didn't mean it

The red cards were probably for you not going, because you hate Rangers

We all hate Rangers

We go because we love Killie

Not many better feelings than stuffing them in their own midden

Heaven forbid that Killie ever came out there, with no Killie fans to support them

I'm goin to Ibrox although it's a struggle midweek. Taking 2 along with me to Hibs game who haven't been in a while. Would be a great boost to the new management team and our players if the home support was significantly larger than usual and got behind them from the start to finish.

Edited by Gaffer

2 hours ago, CB said:

Waiving tenners at them after the whistle...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMKK4bY_Ptg

The preceding videos contained adult content, and scenes that huns may find distressful.

Viewer discretion is advised.

That day was brilliant. Throwing five quid at a rangers fan who picked it up and threw it back. 

If someone threw money at me I'd pocket it!!