LETS ALL GO TO IBROX

Neilly

49 minutes ago, historyman said:

I would never go out at Halloween. Judging by what I've seen at the cinema something terrible happens to loads of people every year. I'm amazed it's not been banned or at least postponed until that boy in the white hockey mask has been caught once and for all. 

Edited by Isle of Wight Exile

Looking for some help with a ticket for Ibrox. I'm in Orkney and by the time I made work arrangements could only get a flight into Edinburgh at 17.10 tomorrow. I'll get to Ibrox in plenty of time, but don't have a ticket. They won't do pay at the gate, and too late to get one posted. If I buy one at the shop over the phone, and someone was willing to collect it and meet me outside Ibrox, I'd be more than happy to pay for your ticket to cover your time. Would be ridiculous to be in Glasgow tomorrow night and miss the game. Cheers.

40 minutes ago, OrkneyKillie said:

Looking for some help with a ticket for Ibrox. I'm in Orkney and by the time I made work arrangements could only get a flight into Edinburgh at 17.10 tomorrow. I'll get to Ibrox in plenty of time, but don't have a ticket. They won't do pay at the gate, and too late to get one posted. If I buy one at the shop over the phone, and someone was willing to collect it and meet me outside Ibrox, I'd be more than happy to pay for your ticket to cover your time. Would be ridiculous to be in Glasgow tomorrow night and miss the game. Cheers.

Could you try phoning Jim Wilson who's buses leave from RP tomorrow and ask him to pick ticket up from the club shop? He stays at next to RP too. He's a good guy, I'm sure it wouldn't be too much hassle.

I'm Glasgow based so can't helpt!

15 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Could you try phoning Jim Wilson who's buses leave from RP tomorrow and ask him to pick ticket up from the club shop? He stays at next to RP too. He's a good guy, I'm sure it wouldn't be too much hassle.

I'm Glasgow based so can't helpt!

Brilliant, I'll try that. Thanks very much for the suggestion, much appreciated.

2 hours ago, OrkneyKillie said:

Hey, i can do this for you if you are still looking for a hand. Free gratis, just helping out a fellow fan

1 hour ago, Trojan76 said:

Hey, i can do this for you if you are still looking for a hand. Free gratis, just helping out a fellow fan

All sorted. Hire car through to Glasgow (with full insurance in case the window gets panned in!), and meeting Jim Wilson with my ticket. Many thanks for the offer. Just need a result now!

24 minutes ago, Fletch said:

In the shop at 12 o'clock today we had sold 700-800 tickets. Initial allocation was 410 and we've had it extended twice. Hopefully a push this afternoon will have us taking a very respectable crowd for a midweek away game.

That section holds 1100 at the very most, so will be a pretty packed away end.

Bring the f**kers on.