EGM - Shareholders needed

Squirrelhumper

Absolutely SH. NOT trying to dis your efforts in ANY way. It is a superb campaign so far and amazing what kind of response has been mobilised so quickly. Just that having been involved before it is amazing how many people seem to fall away when they need to give names and addresses, fill forms in, return them in time, etc, etc. So always useful to have a very large back up! AND it signals intent when you can show the depth of feeling.

Good luck with it all!

Edited by gamla
clarity

5 minutes ago, gamla said:

Absolutely SH. NOT trying to dis your efforts in ANY way. It is a superb campaignt so far and amazing what kind of response has been mobilised so quickly. Just that having been involved before it is amazing how many people seem to fall away when they need to give names and addresses, fill forms in, return them in time, etc, etc. So always useful to have a very large back up! AND it signals intent when you can show the depth of feeling.

Good luck with it all!

Cheers mate, i agree totally. 

1 hour ago, Bobby said:

I took form down to the administration centre, up the spiral stair at fitness place. Link to the form on this thread somewhere! Cheque, cash , or maestro

Hi Bobby,

You printed a form from this thread and took it to the admin centre and wham bam on the day paid and were given shares/certificate or whatever? I only ask as I might do it tomorrow