EGM - Shareholders needed

Squirrelhumper

7 hours ago, riskyneil said:

So why you asking?

I was more concerned about the season ticket pledge list, which was also going to include sponsors. It was just that I know people who don't know what to do as they have delayed buying their tickets as they were promised a few weeks ago it would be out soon. Also, Baz said we would hear about further developments about two weeks ago. Should people still hold off buying so that they can put their name on the list. ? As the same people keep criticising the clubs communication, maybe they could look at their own. Or is it not as easy as it looks ?

On 6/8/2016 at 6:49 PM, thesnowman21 said:

I wonder if BB sees the writing on the wall and votes in favour of the motion, especially if he is unable to force MJ to sell his shares. 

I suspect this probably the main aim of forcing the EGM. It'll also show that there is indeed a 'vocal majority' of shareholders in the room whom have no confidence in him. It's a PR move more than anything.

3 hours ago, Mclean07 said:

I was more concerned about the season ticket pledge list, which was also going to include sponsors. It was just that I know people who don't know what to do as they have delayed buying their tickets as they were promised a few weeks ago it would be out soon. Also, Baz said we would hear about further developments about two weeks ago. Should people still hold off buying so that they can put their name on the list. ? As the same people keep criticising the clubs communication, maybe they could look at their own. Or is it not as easy as it looks ?

Must be s**te that folk only talk to you to call you a w****r.

19 hours ago, malcr0 said:

And mine is in the club's bank account so the manager knows what budget he has for transfers, contracts etc.

My hero. Okay so you are a better Killie fan than anyone who hasn't bought a season ticket yet, we get it, we also get you and your superior attitude. Billy Bowie said in a recent interview that the budget was already set so your "I'm better than you" comments are way off the mark, you keep kidding yourself on that you are a great guy though, oh and don't forget to keep telling everyone else. This list that Mclean is on about, I've not seen anywhere that it was to include people not buying season tickets, is this something that has been published or is it a figment of imagination? From what I can read the only list talked about has been about potential sponsors to present at the EGM. Mclean wouldn't be trying to steer the s**te again now would he?

20 hours ago, malcr0 said:

And mine is in the club's bank account so the manager knows what budget he has for transfers, contracts etc.

My wedding anniversary is in September and as usual we'll be going out for something to eat, when should I pay for my meal, to ensure the restaurant has waiters, food, wine, etc?

edited to add: McLean is well aware nobody who really knows anything,  is going to comment now this is in the hands of lawyers. 

Edited by Zorro

• 2 weeks later...