Brainstorm?

theboyjohnston

1 hour ago, Brianstorm said:

Aww how cute, you even check to see who it was that gives you red cards and likes, bed wetting snowflake c**ts.  Yon Squirrelhumper, my favourite Celtic fan,  sent me a link to the thread, I had to accept my warning from you from July to even post on yer poofcat website. A couple of school teachers with f**k all to do sanitising comments for kicks. I hope you enjoy reading post after post from Zorro and Mcilroy56 about how mclean isn't one of the most important people in their lives to fill yer existence. 

Steve Clarkes blue and white army!

XxZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Dish out whatever your on

9 hours ago, Brianstorm said:

Aww how cute, you even check to see who it was that gives you red cards and likes, bed wetting snowflake c**ts.  Yon Squirrelhumper, my favourite Celtic fan,  sent me a link to the thread, I had to accept my warning from you from July to even post on yer poofcat website. A couple of school teachers with f**k all to do sanitising comments for kicks. I hope you enjoy reading post after post from Zorro and Mcilroy56 about how mclean isn't one of the most important people in their lives to fill yer existence. 

XxZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Morning sweet pea. Good to have you back.

10 hours ago, Brianstorm said:

XxZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

That's it official then! This poofcat website is better than the Facebook poofcat website!