Rangers match

skygod

Just now, Bullitt said:

Literally astounded at the negativity on this. It’s been a well organised and disciplined performance. We were outdone just before half time or we’d be lauding the fighting point we gained had it stayed 0-0

Who says football fans are fickle!!

I think this Rangers team is really really poor. and it's only fair that we expect killie to have a bit of a go. That's not fickle I don't think. I think it's a fair point to make. 

2 minutes ago, Bullitt said:

We are really really poor. They are a far better side as league table suggests. 

We have had as many chances to score as them. It baffles me as to what folk expect visiting Ibrox from the side we have!

Yep, I've been pretty happy with this second half all things considered.  Clarke isn't going to have us playing like a EPL team over night.

Just now, LH31 said:

It baffles me as to what folk expect visiting Ibrox from the side we have!

I'm sure this is almost word for word what I read from Kirk Broadfoots interview in the paper this morning. 

Motherwell turn up expecting to WIN against Rangers. . we turn up expecting to LOSE. it's the mindset I suppose that disappoints me, but can't argue we are a poor side. also Motherwell are far better than us. . which again is frustrating considering our budgets are very similar

Just now, MarkD1989KTID said:

I'm sure this is almost word for word what I read from Kirk Broadfoots interview in the paper this morning. 

Motherwell turn up expecting to WIN against Rangers. . we turn up expecting to LOSE. it's the mindset I suppose that disappoints me, but can't argue we are a poor side. also Motherwell are far better than us. . which again is frustrating considering our budgets are very similar

Motherwell have been playing well this season so far. Weve been the opposite. I don't think it's unreasonable to go set up being hard to beat. A draw would mean 4 points in two tricky away games which is a fair return. Motherwell was also a cup tie