Rangers match

skygod

Really encouraged by that 2nd half performance. Thought our substitutions really changed things and gave us a bit more impetus! Had a couple of other good chances as well. We stuck to our task well and kept a reasonably good shape when rangers had the ball

Jamie McDonald went from MOM with a couple wonderful saves to trying his best to lose us the game at the end. Mental last 6/7 minutes though 

1 minute ago, skygod said:

I don't think I've ever seen an end to a match like that!

Soft penalty to Rangers. Then Jack should have been sent off but was yellow-carded along with Broadfoot. 

Then Jack is straight red-carded for who knows what.

Penalty saved. Killie go up the other end and score.

Then MacDonald turned from hero to villain as he picks up a back-pass - shouldn't have taken any chances - but free-kick blocked.

Totally breathless!

We were worth a point from what I saw, but we can't persist with Boyd. He just can't get about the pitch and into the box when he needs to.

You could see Clarke's influence in the better organisation but he can only work with what he has. A bit more tweaking and we will be better. And what about bringing Burke on?!  

It was never a penalty, best I've seen Broadfoot for us. Looked like he had a point to prove against the huns, wish I could say the same about Boyd. We would have won if we took the game to them 1st half. Much better 2nd half performance. MacDonald was going to be my MOM and then lost it  with his throwout to Broadfoot only to win it again with the penalty save. I thought the passback came off a hun player, can only surmise MacDonald thought the same

Great point and great start to Clarke's' reign. 

Good result for the confidence so once we get Saturday out of the way then we can really focus on getting results and picking up points. 

Sounds like the last few minutes were absolutely crazy and sounds like terrible refereeing again - what a surprise. I think Pedro is only a couple more bad results away from the chop. Didn't mind him at first but have grown to quite dislike his daft comments so not too sorry for him at all. 

8 minutes ago, a1killiefan said:

Unbeaten in Glasgow this season................

roll on Saturday! :hurrah:

League Cup doesn't count? 

Keepng it to 2 or 3 would ok on Saturday and I think we will do that. 

Looking forward to Hibs at home and looking forward to Alan Power making me eat my words. Never thought he would play for us again. 

Edited by historyman

That was great! I thought we battled hard and had a clear game plan! Tactics were spot on. Was it a pen though? I need to see it again. But broadfoot made up for it, in jacks face winding him up and he bit!!! We looked sharp and aggressive at times in that game, the last 10mins they struggled to get out there half! 

Power had a great game, looking forward to seeing him and dicker in there! 

Also it wasn’t a back pass, it came off the strikers foot that’s why McDonald picked it up! 

Just now, Jimuck said:

can't wait until the morning when I can wind up all my hun workmates

Just now, Jimuck said:

can't wait until the morning when I can wind up all my hun workmates

I’ve already started. Apparently it’s all a conspiracy and everyone is out to get them. That’s a new one. I would never have thought of that. 

“Infamy, Infamy, they’ve all got it infamy!!”.

i think they’ll be looking for a new manager by the end of the week.