Rangers match

skygod

My favourite quote from P&B from BuddieinDundee whose location is Partick. Whit?

Was invited along by my best mate as his family had a spare hospitality ticket. Thought it would be a fairly meh game but f**k it, who cares when there's free booze and food on offer. Oh my, how wrong I was. For the first 90 minutes I thought the only amusement on offer was some stereotypically Sevco-eqsue bald, raging man hurling abuse at 'Tav' anytime he touched the ball, and then it all kicked off.

There was a slightly muted and dejected reaction to the penalty miss (following unbelievable detached craniums over Jack's red card), but when Killie banged the equaliser home within 30 seconds of that my entire fist was just about engulfed by my mouth in an effort to keep myself from pissing myself laughing. So much so was the seethe from the top tier of the main stand that a couple of boys got chucked out, which then resulted in stewards receiving a tirade of abuse right up until full time. Hats off to the Killie boys, the scenes in that away end were stunning.

Why are we moaning about the penalty kick? Had they not have got it the events that unfolded would never have happened.

In fact I'm sure from McDonald's save he is the one who clears the ball to the right wing that resulted in the goal.

The fact they got the kick and missed and we went up the park and scored is what made tonight (for me) on a par with the 3-0 skelping we gave them years ago. 

Reminds me of us being 2-0 down at half time to Hibernian at Rugby Park and Henry scoring in 93rd minute for us to win 3-2... that's how tonight felt!

Unbelievable brilliant the whole Killie section went Tonto when we scored. Was even feeling good at 1 nil down due to our second half performance as the huns were leaving early it felt like a moral victory. Great support for an away midweek fixture lets keep it up guys on Saturday and get the numbers up at Rugby Park also.

2 hours ago, Bullitt said:

Literally astounded at the negativity on this. It’s been a well organised and disciplined performance. We were outdone just before half time or we’d be lauding the fighting point we gained had it stayed 0-0

Who says football fans are fickle!!

Well said I don't what game these clowns were watching ---- Huns lucky to be leading half time and lucky to be drawing full time

Managed to watch the football after work caught 35 mins onwards on the biased rangers link I was watching . My girlfriend watching our girl as I watched on my phone in the corner . Shouting bastard at Broadfoot and the ref . Then he saves it and that cross that lasted forever and Burke puts it home . Jumping about screaming like a mad man klinsman diving across living room carpet . Amazing nothing better than days like that as a fan . Carpet burnt to f**k but worth it . 

Edited by Souleycouley93

Excellent result given what we've witnessed up to this point in the season. So much to make you smile...the save before their goal, Broadfoot tempting the wee fella into losing the rag (and the fans behind the goals faces xD ), then calling Holt a "male member" at 1.16 in the highlights, the penalty save and the glorious move that led to the sublime equaliser, their keeper flapping at the ball as it passes him by, and finally the players and fans reactions.
As many have said, nights like these are why we suffer all the dross...wouldn't it be funny if we did it all again at Cellic park? :hurrah:

Goal kick definitely went out the box. Crazy mistake from MacDonald. Their player could probably have kept on his feet rather than go down  bet he is sorry he did now!

Im pretty disgusted by Broadfoot's cheating. That's twice he has gone down holding his face like a big lassie to get someone sent off. I think that kind of stuff is unacceptable.  On the highlights it looked like he thought he was getting sent off himself.

Fantastic from O'Donnell beating his man and putting that ball into the box where we had SIX players in there.

Sort of glad I didn't go as I just know I would have left when the penalty was  awarded and I would have missed all the fun ...

Edited by historyman