Rangers match

skygod

3 hours ago, historyman said:

Goal kick definitely went out the box. Crazy mistake from MacDonald. Their player could probably have kept on his feet rather than go down  bet he is sorry he did now!

Im pretty disgusted by Broadfoot's cheating. That's twice he has gone down holding his face like a big lassie to get someone sent off. I think that kind of stuff is unacceptable.  On the highlights it looked like he thought he was getting sent off himself.

Fantastic from O'Donnell beating his man and putting that ball into the box where we had SIX players in there.

Sort of glad I didn't go as I just know I would have left when the penalty was  awarded and I would have missed all the fun ...

Disgusted by Broadfoot, really? I am his biggest critic on here and I was delighted. The irony of him out sevcoing the sevconians in injury time at Ipox was superb. How many times has it been done to us by them? I know we hate it when it happens against us but if you've played football at any decent level you know the wind up is part and parcel of the game. Broadfoot will be a hero in the dressing room for that.

And here's a wee bit of hun banter to cheer you up on this fine Thursday morning

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/topic/311418-official-rangers-v-kilmarnock-thread/?page=36

Edited by Mark Robertson

8 hours ago, Eggy said:

Kully are back

All the sweeter celebrating right next to the cretins. Hopefully that's the trigger that kickstarts our season.

I think squirrelhumper should leave every time we get a penalty awarded against us.

I never left Fauldsy ya mouse!

I was standing with the real Eggy, Gazza & @DrewWylie getting it right up the huns!

Put all the shenanigans with the penalty & the red card to one side (I know it's hard). What a great goal by Killie. Rangers Media Huns all saying Killie lumped the ball up the park & scored. No they didn't, Jamie rolled it out to one of our players & we passed it up the park. Great cross from O'Donnell & Burke bursting a gut to get to the back post. Fantastic goal.

2 hours ago, Mark Robertson said:

Disgusted by Broadfoot, really? I am his biggest critic on here and I was delighted. The irony of him out sevcoing the sevconians in injury time at Ipox was superb. How many times has it been done to us by them? I know we hate it when it happens against us but if you've played football at any decent level you know the wind up is part and parcel of the game. Broadfoot will be a hero in the dressing room for that.

And here's a wee bit of hun banter to cheer you up on this fine Thursday morning

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/topic/311418-official-rangers-v-kilmarnock-thread/?page=36

For me there is a difference between winding someone up and flinging yourself to the ground holding your face. 

All in all a good performance. We looked quite calm throughout. No headless chickens. Definitely seemed to be looking to play the game at our own pace.

First half we were very defensive but we did look to have decent shape. We looked like a team who knew where they were supposed to be and what their role was. Having Power in a deep position does take the pressure off Greer/Broadfoot. Interesting note up front, Boyd seemed to be playing off Jones, naturally you'd expect the opposite. When we were looking for long balls in the first half at times when we were defending deeply the long cleared balls worked better on to the pace of Frizzell and Jones then on to the head of Boyd who would previously have been the man furthest up the field. If we are still planning on playing direct football this might work a bit better against lesser sides. Ranger did dominate the possession in the first half but ballooned a hell of a lot of chances.

Second half we looked much better. We had the better of the good chances throughout even though we still couldn't hold on to possession. The subs swung it hugely in our favour. 15 minutes to go after Boyd off the tempo ramped up and we were giving them a really hard time. The penalty/backpass situation had obviously been discussed but Broadfoot should be applauded. A horrible old veteran cheat. Every old trick in the cheats play book and he played it out perfectly. A very good goal from Burke and Jones was unlucky immediately after when he broke through. You could see the fear in the defence when Jones was running at them, shame we didn't start it earlier.

First half I thought Findlay was superb. Throughout I thought Power and Broadfoot both played very well.

First few matches are a learning curve for Clarke. I'm very interested to see what he has taken from that test and what he changes beyond Celtic into the Hibs game.

2 hours ago, Mark Robertson said:

Great read :) 

• CB unpinned this topic