Stephen O Donnell

eagle10g1

2 hours ago, PrestersKtid said:

Sure someone mentioned that he asked for extra training or fitness earlier in season and request was rejected. Looked so much better last 2 games. Power aswell

I struggle to believe that a professional athlete would just say “ ok, nae bother” if they thought they required extra fitness work and were told no. 

SOD is starting to find the type of performances he was giving week in week out for Partick when he won his move down south, it's still early doors, but under SC & AD, I bet there is a lot more still to come from him. 

If SC & AD can work with him and improve his defending, as he's always been fantasic on the front foot & supporting attacks, we will have a very very good player on our hands.

Just watched the highlights again and SOD fantastic to move the ball and give himself a yard of space to whip the ball in. The cross itself was into that perfect area that keepers and defenders don’t want to touch it.

Great to see one of our fulls backs getting forward and attacking the byeline to get crosses in. Feels like an age since we’ve had a full back willing to do that 

On 26/10/2017 at 10:46 AM, PrestersKtid said:

Sure someone mentioned that he asked for extra training or fitness earlier in season and request was rejected. Looked so much better last 2 games. Power aswell

I can't imagine that happened. Say what you like about Lee McCulloch, but he didn't appear likely to take that stance.