Fans last night

Squirrelhumper

2 hours ago, killiehippo said:

Fantastic effort by the 700 - 800 fans last night and we got something to celebrate.........that last five minutes will be remembered for years to come.

My step son turned to me last night and actually said id love it if jamie saves this and we go up the park and score and as much as i enjoyed my first return to ipox i said no way . The rest is now history and my voice is still gone today lol

When they missed that pen then 20 seconds later we scored -  the look on the Rangers fans faces, who'd spent more time abusing us than watching the game, will reside happily in my mind for the rest of time.

Absolutely wonderful.

Schadenfreude mixed with sheer euphoric bedlam is a potent cocktail. 

23 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

One of the wildest celebrations I've ever been part of as a Killie fan. Absolutely brilliant.

I could watch this video all day, look at that away end!

I know folk don't like going to Old Firm games, especially away but days like that make it worthwhile.

https://twitter.com/OfficialKillie/status/923469870028808193

That's a tremendous video. Not often you see the Killie fans get to kick off like that. 

It reminded me of the video from the semi final replay in 97 when McIntyre scored at Easter Road. 

19 hours ago, skygod said:

Probably ranks with the Caledonian Cup win in 1979 at the same ground.

2-0 down with five or so minutes left, equalised then won on penalty kicks.

I also remember that the Rangers team were in the dressing room before the trophy was presented and they had to be asked to come out to receive their medals. Only Derek Johnstone came out if I remember correctly.

Bobby Street took the last penalty (I think) and was jogging up from the half way line making v for victory signs to the stand as he knew that if he scored we won.

12 hours ago, Fudger said:

That's a tremendous video. Not often you see the Killie fans get to kick off like that. 

It reminded me of the video from the semi final replay in 97 when McIntyre scored at Easter Road. 

Thanks for reminding me of that memory, absolutely brilliant when we scored. the stand erupted and because of the steep bank  ended up something like 8 rows down from where I started. Scary but brilliant at the same time, crowd surfing before it became fashionable!