Killie vs Hibs - Big Flag

Squirrelhumper

Club have asked if we can dig out the big flag for this game, so we are going to get it in the Moffat on Tuesday.

We're also going to take a few flags which belong to our bus, so if anyone has any flags they wish to be in the Moffat, please get in touch.

A few of us are meeting at 5pm to get access and put the flags up. Any help would be appreciated if anyone has a spare 30 minutes.

We are also looking at getting the flag updated with the 2012 cup. Harder than it sounds due to the size!

Hampden Park Sign

Edited by Squirrelhumper

• CB pinned this topic
11 hours ago, Lroy said:

You mean the one this whole thread is about?

Actually I think CF may be talking about the big flag that was produced following donations from fans (or at least killfc.com ones) when Boaby was manager. I remember it in Stavanger being passed over the crowd - got a dirty look from Mrs S when I mentioned that I had contributed.

24 minutes ago, Jimmy Superscot said:

Actually I think CF may be talking about the big flag that was produced following donations from fans (or at least killfc.com ones) when Boaby was manager. I remember it in Stavanger being passed over the crowd - got a dirty look from Mrs S when I mentioned that I had contributed.

Think that's lost somewhere 

I know....