Celtic Away Thread (Formerly Fred)

skygod

36 minutes ago, mitch14 said:

Radio impressed with power and odonell. Just how bad a manager was Lee McCulloch? Great to hear us playing with no fear at parkhead. 

Let's not start slating LM, he tried his best but inexperience caught him out, to his credit, it's his signings which are now performing under a manager with experience..... Let's not dwell in the past but look forward to exciting times under SC & AD :hurrah:

2 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

Let's not start slating LM, he tried his best but inexperience caught him out, to his credit, it's his signings which are now performing under a manager with experience..... Let's not dwell in the past but look forward to exciting times under SC & AD :hurrah:

Well put, we should never look back, Onwards and Upwards.

What a week my face is sore from grinning I haven't been this excited since I got my Amiga 500 Christmas of 95 

massive credit to the board for us to have landed SC it's already proving to be some bit of business cannot wait to get back home on Tuesday night and see if we can bag all 3 against the caravan dwellers Hibs team 

well done this week boys a tremendous 2 points given the opposition 

onwards and upwards 

Mon the Killie 

33 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

Nice guy too. As you say, no need for slating him. Let's just be delighted with the new appointment

• CB unpinned this topic
1 hour ago, Sp3ckyh0td0g81 said:

What a week my face is sore from grinning I haven't been this excited since I got my Amiga 500 Christmas of 95 

massive credit to the board for us to have landed SC it's already proving to be some bit of business cannot wait to get back home on Tuesday night and see if we can bag all 3 against the caravan dwellers Hibs team 

well done this week boys a tremendous 2 points given the opposition 

onwards and upwards 

Mon the Killie 

Well said mate

Went to this with my celtic supporting pals. They went in home end and i sat in our end on my own. When we scored i went tonto and was hugging about 5 random folk. Thats what football is all about

Its been a long time since ive been this buzzing about a set of results.

Was great seeing the looks i got after the game when i was walking about with 4 tims.

Edited by Killieboykfc

12 minutes ago, PrestersKtid said:

Anyone know if there's a stevie clarke interview from this game? Sportscene had every managers interview today apart from old firm games. 

He was on BBC mate talking. Said second half performance merited the point etc.

Brendan said that our goal came from the best bit of play from either side all day and paid huge credit to how we set up.

Loved that. So glad I went. After a bit of a battering first half we found some belief and actually played some football. Organised committed and with a clear plan. Well done SC and all the players. Thought Burke power and McKenzie were absolutely outstanding. JJ had some great moments. Broadfoot was really solid all game.  Can't wait till Tuesday. 

Biggest thing for me played Thistle never looked like conceeding, Rangers limited them to 2/3 clear cut chances today, celtic only had 2 clear cut chances again. We look a solid unit under Clarke, brilliant to see after the goals we have been leaking all season. Steve Clarkes blue n white army