Let's all get to Rugby Park on Tuesday.....

Mclean07

6 minutes ago, bornin65 said:

For a Tuesday night game I'd settle for some of the empty seats around us being filled. Used to have literally no empty seats around us and now it's sparse so this will do for starters for sure. But we need folk to come and then keep coming back, Wee acorns and all that. 

So I literally posted that as my mate texted me to say he's coming with his boy on Tuesday and he says are there seats around us free ! Couldn't make it up. Cmon the Killie !!! 

1 hour ago, Ken T said:

Well cheers for letting the rest of us sit through all that crap so far this season so you can waltz in when Stevie's in charge "KTID"!

This season? It's at least five seasons we've suffered so that they've a club to come back to when it comes up their humf.

A few folk on here looking for credit because they are attending first game in years because we have had a bit of success/ positivity in last week . As far as I’m concerned if your not willing to follow team when we aren’t doing well and then boast about turning up to this fixture . Says a lot about you . Well done to the folk who turn up most weeks home and away regardless of form .

Just now, Souleycouley93 said:

A few folk on here looking for credit because they are attending first game in years because we have had a bit of success/ positivity in last week . As far as I’m concerned if your not willing to follow team when we aren’t doing well and then boast about turning up to this fixture . Says a lot about you . Well done to the folk who turn up most weeks home and away regardless of form .

A lot of folk can't justify the expense every week though.

The club are appealing for a big crowd for a big game and folk are responding.

Just be glad there's a buzz about going to games again.

I understand people have commitments and expense issues .

I don’t expect them to attend all games . What I don’t like is now we have a good manager and some positivity they come out the woodwork giving it the big one about how they are ktid and  yet they haven’t attended in 4 years due to poor performance / board issues etc . 

I do acknowledge there is a buzz at the moment and I’m delighted the way we are playing . Disappoints me that we have so many fans just picking and choosing games over the year to go to (who can afford to go to most ). We could have a really good support if these people would commit themselves instead of hanging around in the shadows till we are doing well . 

16 minutes ago, Souleycouley93 said:

I understand people have commitments and expense issues .

I don’t expect them to attend all games . What I don’t like is now we have a good manager and some positivity they come out the woodwork giving it the big one about how they are ktid and  yet they haven’t attended in 4 years due to poor performance / board issues etc . 

I do acknowledge there is a buzz at the moment and I’m delighted the way we are playing . Disappoints me that we have so many fans just picking and choosing games over the year to go to (who can afford to go to most ). We could have a really good support if these people would commit themselves instead of hanging around in the shadows till we are doing well . 

That was my point, which you expressed much more eloquently than me Souley, and I got a red card for it so it's a back of the net from me!

IMG-20171026-WA0001.jpg

28 minutes ago, Souleycouley93 said:

What a s**tty comment. I welcome any lapsed fans back with open arms. 

Too much has happened to this club in past ten years or so for us to comment on people’s reasons for not attending. A few off the top of my head:

Michael Johnstone

Diagio closures affecting jobs

Zero product on the park

Sacking I’d hugely popular managers  

No value for money 

If it takes Clarke and a bit of belief to gradually built our fan base up again then I embrace that and you should too. 

Welcome back Killie fans!! KTID