Let's all get to Rugby Park on Tuesday.....

Mclean07

I would love to be surprised, but I think 5000 on a Tuesday night will have to do for now. Hibs are doing well, so I could imagine around 1000 of them. If we have less than 4000 it will be pretty dire. It's hard to know how many people outside the base will be energised. This will be a tough game and a draw wouldn't be a disaster. 

2 hours ago, Mark Robertson said:

I think we could be looking at 7000 odds, what with the Steve Clarke factor and every normal person outwith Kilmarnock avoiding the weans round the doors

Am going my dad going and my 12 year old going bring some one with you get rugby park jumping I think about 7000 it’s great 

If anyone had said a  month ago that we would draw at Ibrox and then Parkhead we would have wondered what they were smoking...!! What a difference with a  quality coach who can organise a team , discipline them and give them belief.....its not a fluke! This guy is a quality act so lets get to Rugby Park on Tuesday night, give them a huge home support, try for 7000 attendance and support what he is trying to do. He the team and Board deserve a big turnout!