Let's all get to Rugby Park on Tuesday.....

Mclean07

48 minutes ago, Souleycouley93 said:

A few folk on here looking for credit because they are attending first game in years because we have had a bit of success/ positivity in last week . As far as I’m concerned if your not willing to follow team when we aren’t doing well and then boast about turning up to this fixture . Says a lot about you . Well done to the folk who turn up most weeks home and away regardless of form .

If you don't mind, can we encourage those who are coming back to the games, rather than crucify them please.......FFS!!

18 minutes ago, Bullitt said:

What a s**tty comment. I welcome any lapsed fans back with open arms. 

Too much has happened to this club in past ten years or so for us to comment on people’s reasons for not attending. A few off the top of my head:

Michael Johnstone

Diagio closures affecting jobs

Zero product on the park

Sacking I’d hugely popular managers  

No value for money 

If it takes Clarke and a bit of belief to gradually built our fan base up again then I embrace that and you should too. 

Welcome back Killie fans!! KTID

100% spot on!! Those who are slaughtering people for coming back need to think a bit before typing. It ain't about you folks!! It's like you want all the credit because you never stopped going to RP!! Come on guys, this is about getting more people in, not about puffing yer chest out self righteously!!!

Me plus one lapsed supporter going.

Not even about glory hunting, more the fact the club is finally pulling in the right direction and the board deserve credit for a fantastic appointment. If the club shows ambition the fans need to respond, it works both ways. 

really hope we return to a grass park next year also. 

What's slightly bizarre is folk who proclaim themeslves Killie til they die not showing up until there's an upturn in our fortunes. Delighted that so many lapsed fans are getting the bug again and I'll certainly welcome anyone willing to turn up and support their local team. Agree it's been hard going recent years and it gets difficult to justify to families etc. Welcome back everyone!!!

4 hours ago, Souleycouley93 said:

A few folk on here looking for credit because they are attending first game in years because we have had a bit of success/ positivity in last week . As far as I’m concerned if your not willing to follow team when we aren’t doing well and then boast about turning up to this fixture . Says a lot about you . Well done to the folk who turn up most weeks home and away regardless of form .

Your entitled to your opinion as much as the next man @Souleycouley93, but I think your wrong.

We should be doing everything possible to encourage as many people as possible to come back to RP. Not slate those who feel they've seen enough change in the direction the club is heading to decide it's time to return. People had their reasons for not attending games and that was their choice. 

I for one, welcome anyone back to the TTOP as it's all to the benefit of the club. Hopefully the place is packed to the rafters and rocking come kick off Tuesday night..... :hurrah:

26 minutes ago, Ken T said:

What's slightly bizarre is folk who proclaim themeslves Killie til they die not showing up until there's an upturn in our fortunes.

What I find bizarre is folk trying to turn a positive like folk returning to games into a negative.

27 minutes ago, Ken T said:

Agree it's been hard going recent years and it gets difficult to justify to families etc.

Maybe it's easier to justify spending money going to the football when it's borderline worth the money? Maybe fathers can take their kids now knowing they might not be bored for 90mins and want to leave?

Plenty of reasons why folk might be dyed in the wool Killie fans but can't go every week but are pushing the boat out for this one or trying o find ways to justify getting a half season ticket etc.

More the merrier.

Sure it's been said before but i'm sure i speak for most season ticket holders here when i say that i'd quite happily accept half season tickets being sold for 100 quid or less just to get folk interested again.

Would be great to get over 5000 home fans at every game again.......don't think that's being over optimistic.

I will hold my hands up, I am a lapsed fan,  Was a regular all my days up until 2011/12. Started working on Saturdays and even when I wasn't I just never got back into it. For many reasons listed above. Pricing, dire product, etc, but I admit I could have and should have made more of an effort. However , with steve clarke appointment and this positivity running through the club, I'm glad I'm coming back

Canne belive the attitude of some folk. There are many factors why folk have drifted away in the last 10 years. Most of them negatives on the running of the club. And once you stop its hard to get going again. I found this after quitting playing on a Saturday until I got back into it more and more until I was there every game I could. 

We should be welcoming these folk back with open arms. I honestly think there are a few in out support that would be happy sat whinging the stadium on their own on a Saturday. 

47 minutes ago, seedsy said:

I will hold my hands up, I am a lapsed fan,  Was a regular all my days up until 2011/12. Started working on Saturdays and even when I wasn't I just never got back into it. For many reasons listed above. Pricing, dire product, etc, but I admit I could have and should have made more of an effort. However , with steve clarke appointment and this positivity running through the club, I'm glad I'm coming back

It's not just killie, there's a definite undercurrent of positivity surrounding the Scottish game at the moment