Spare tickets?

baz

If you have a ticket and can't make the game due to work or whatever...give me a shout...there are some fans out there who can't afford to make the match and it would be good to get as many in as we possibly can. Yes, I appreciate I told you all to get your arses there if you could yesterday, but some folk can't for reasons out with their own control so it would be good for someone else on this occasion to take their place.

18 minutes ago, baz said:

Thanks for the offer, its much appreciated...that's the fella and his son sorted I read about in the first instance...the generosity of Killie fans knows no bounds.

But....

Gratifying to know that tickets are in short supply tonight!

Baz is there cash turnstiles on tonight? trying to bring my little brother and friends along

2 minutes ago, The Lurker said:

You can pay at the gate though, aye? My pal is up visiting from England and was going to come with me. Surely it’ll be a hassle-free operation to gain access to the ground. I was assuming there’d be a pay on the gate option. 

Yeah, pretty sure there is...bring him along...everyone welcome!

• baz unpinned this topic