Hibs Vs Killie Match Day Thread

Allan

We pummeled them, hit the post 3 times, hit the crossbar and their keeper had at least 3 great saves. I think they had 5 shots on target and scored three. On tonights showing we will pump Hearts on Sunday. Just got to remember its still early days in the Clarke revolution and I'm really liking what I'm seeing. 3-0 was harsh.

Just heard the score on the radio, seems like even Steve Clarke canny do anything with the Astroturf.

3-0 does sound like a bit of a doing though especially against Hibs. I just canny get ma heid around the fact that the wee ginger rodent can actually put a half decent team together, well in Scotland at any rate.

Roll on the transfer window.

1 minute ago, Mark Robertson said:

We pummeled them, hit the post 3 times, hit the crossbar and their keeper had at least 3 great saves. I think they had 5 shots on target and scored three. On tonights showing we will pump Hearts on Sunday. Just got to remember its still early days in the Clarke revolution and I'm really liking what I'm seeing. 3-0 was harsh.

Agree with this. They only had 4 shots on target btw!

We played well tonight, we tried to pass the ball and created a lot of chances we just didn't take them.

Absolutely gutting. Another good performance just not taking our chances and defensive lapses. 

Whats encouraging is the attendance and the fans reaction. Hibs are a good side and Clarke isn’t a miracle worker. We are improving and the wins will come. 

Im confident of winning on Sunday. We are better than Hearts on current form. 

Really optimistic after that. Never seen such a flattering 3-0 scoreline. Team matched Hibs all over the park and created loads of great chances. Their keeper has made a couple of worldy saves at an important time in the game, and similarly Boydy had his obligatory '9 times out of 10 he puts that away' missed sitter. Though I thought he actually had a good game otherwise. Lots of positives to be taken and sure we will only keep getting better. In Steve We Trust. 

KTID