Murrayfield - who's in?

Squirrelhumper

Just now, Riccarton Bluebell said:

I think it will be one of our biggest away league supports this century. Many fans who don’t normaly travel are going as it’s a one off. It’s also a game I think we have a good chance of winning.

This century is pushing it a bit.

We've had 2,000+ at the likes of St Mirren, Hibs, Thisle  this century in the league.

I think we'll take a cracking crowd up though, certainly over 1,000.

A Saturday would have seen a bigger crowd but at least it's not on TV.

There's plenty of parking around the streets at murrayfield  but it is a bit of a nightmare getting back out. 

The tram stops right outside murrayfield and if I remember correctly it's only a couple of quid return from  ingliston. (or haymarket for those getting the train up)

6 minutes ago, samo said:

There's plenty of parking around the streets at murrayfield  but it is a bit of a nightmare getting back out. 

For once a 140 mile round trip drive will not be necessary for me, I'm gonny use ma bus pass :)  31 from the house right onto Roseburn Terrace.

Looks like the best option for those travelling is the tram from Ingleston park and ride or Haymarket station. Although the tram stop looks to be on the wrong side of the stadium to afford the best selection of pubs.

16 hours ago, samo said:

The tram stops right outside murrayfield and if I remember correctly it's only a couple of quid return from  ingliston. (or haymarket for those getting the train up)

£1.60 on the tram.  Make sure you get tickets before boarding, otherwise they hit you with a £10 penalty fare.  

15 hours ago, All the Wine said:

There's a  big sportsbar near the ground but dunno if it'll be mainly home fans in it or not. Canny mind the name of it either which is precisely no help to anyone 

Murrayfield Sports Bar - it's an absolute ****hole, but the booze is cheap - will be rammed with Jambos.

13 hours ago, Ken T said:

The Roseburn is a Hibs pub - Mr Griffiths has been known to enjoy a wee singalong in there - so they should welcome us with open arms...

;)

Is there anyway to get tickets without travelling down to Killie to pick them up? I don't live in the town anymore so won't get a chance to get to the shop. Was hoping since it's Murrayfield I could buy them online and pick them up there but can't see that option anywhere.

I have already collected ma ticket sent from the Killie Shop by post. Any chance there might also be a wee van outside selling tickets?

I know a few (less than 100% committed) Killie fans here in Edinburgh who would consider going if they could just walk up to the ground and pay.  

There is no way they will get near filling the ground so it would be free money for the Jambos..

I'm stumped, not going to get to killie before the game and not willing to pay £7 to get it special delivered.

This one falls to the fault of Hearts who really should have a small ticket office near the ground or a pay at the gate setup, its not as if space will be an issue! Would really have looked forward to this but hey ho if recently near bankrupt Hearts are flush with cash to turn away paying customers then so be it.

Will be cheering on from the radio:hurrah: