Murrayfield - who's in?

Squirrelhumper

2 hours ago, Dan1el said:

I'm stumped, not going to get to killie before the game and not willing to pay £7 to get it special delivered.

This one falls to the fault of Hearts who really should have a small ticket office near the ground or a pay at the gate setup, its not as if space will be an issue! Would really have looked forward to this but hey ho if recently near bankrupt Hearts are flush with cash to turn away paying customers then so be it.

Will be cheering on from the radio:hurrah:

Is there no one in Killie travelling up you know that could pick you up a ticket from the shop and meet you at the ground? I dont live in Killie so can’t help. Pretty sure if you asked nicely someone on here would be willing to help. Would be good to get as many Killie fans as possible inside Murrayfield. 

Great stuff although could have been announced earlier but at least Scott was right on the ball when the fans requested it on Twitter.

Theauldyin if your reading this I've sent you a message to cancel that ticket pick up (if its already been picked up however just let me know and I'll pay & meet you at the ground)

Cheers