Murrayfield - who's in?

Squirrelhumper

25 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

We've not taken more than 1k away from home in about 2 years other than Ayr away. Didn't even take close to 1k Scottish Cup to Perth. 

We've 3k season ticket holders. 

Our away support is a shadow of what it was even 5 years ago.  We had something like 500 Motherwell this season. hopefully we see an upturn now. 

Did we not take just over a thousand to Thistle?

Late change of plans so went to shop only to be greeted with sign saying no tickets left but will be a pay at gate. Heading up on train with my son and hopefully can get in.

3 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

900 odd. 

Spoke to girl in shop who said we got 900 and that there was no limit to how many they will let in at pay turnstyle. 

WE ARE KILLIE.

:hurrah:

18 minutes ago, Bigbill said:

Late change of plans so went to shop only to be greeted with sign saying no tickets left but will be a pay at gate. Heading up on train with my son and hopefully can get in.

Spoke to girl in shop who said we got 900 and that there was no limit to how many they will let in at pay turnstyle. 

WE ARE KILLIE.

:hurrah:

I was talking about our crowd at Thistle but good stuff. More the merrier!

18 minutes ago, Iainwhitton said:

I'm raging. Had to spend 7 quid to get my ticket posted out and now it's pay at the gate. 

Although this looks like a problem caused by Hearts opening up a cash gate, I would try messaging the SLO to make your feelings known. It doesn't seem fair to me. I think there won't be too many fans who had tickets posted out so maybe the club could reimburse the fans who have or maybe offer a goodwill freebie to the next home game

19 minutes ago, gdevoy said:

Likewise.

Raging is maybe a bit strong but less than impressed. Not really KFCs fault. Jambos f**k up mostly.

There's not been cash gates / away ticket sales at Tynecastle since they had crowd trouble at a Dundee United game a few years back.  Home ends are always full and some Jambos had accessed the away end (from memory).  After that, there was no away ticket sales from Tynecastle to stop the home fans getting in!  They clearly don't have that capacity issue at Murrayfiled, and with the facilities there am not surprised you can pay at the gate -  despite it not being advertised

8 hours ago, RAG said:

There's not been cash gates / away ticket sales at Tynecastle since they had crowd trouble at a Dundee United game a few years back.  Home ends are always full and some Jambos had accessed the away end (from memory).  After that, there was no away ticket sales from Tynecastle to stop the home fans getting in!  They clearly don't have that capacity issue at Murrayfiled, and with the facilities there am not surprised you can pay at the gate -  despite it not being advertised

I normally pay at the gate at tynecastle would have done the same today but was told that murryfield only has electronic  gates and hence no cash facility.