Line Up face Hearts

Craigieboy

Dicker in for Findlay with Taylor back to LB  , Kiltie in for Burke ........if only we had these 2 fully fit , hopefully see them back ASAP 

Otherwise think only change might be Frizzell for Burke , Erwin should be our number one striker by now but barring the odd glimpse of form he has struggled to impress 

I’d be happy with that team although I’d keep MacDonald in goal. Wasn’t really at fault for the three goals the other night and the defence seem to have faith in him.

i get Bell is a good back up and may be the best choice in the long run but disrupting a defence in a game which it would be ideal if we could get three points seems a bit risky.

I'd like to see Taylor back to LB and Hawkshaw in at CM, I think Findlay hasn't done much wrong since being back but he isn't a natural LB and feel he could have done better for two of the Hibs goals on Tuesday. I just wonder if he is on the same kind of loan deal we all thought Woodie was on from last year where he has to play or we pay his wages? Other than that I'd have Erwin for Boyd  

7 minutes ago, Joe said:

Personally I would keep the team who finished on Tuesday. Why Hackshaw?? For whom??. Just asking BTW

I wouldn't have a problem with the same team either I just felt Findlay looked awkward at times on Tuesday, TBH only reason I said Hawkshaw is he appears to be the only fit naturally defensive CM we have at the minute and the game time he has had so far this year he has done as well as anyone else. I'd replace Findlay with Hawkshaw but obviously put Taylor back to LB.

Kilmarnock forward Rory McKenzie and wingers Chris Burke and Dom Thomas are doubtful with knocks.

Iain Wilson, Gary Dicker, Greg Kiltie and Steven Smith remain out.
(BBC)

McKenzie and Burke were both substituted during the match against Hibs although McKenzie may recover in time for the visit to the capital. None of the trio trained on Friday.

(Edinburgh Evening News)

I wonder if Clarke will ever see Smith in action.

Edited by skygod

On 03/11/2017 at 12:33 PM, Bonbon19 said:

I like Taylor but he is targeted by diagonal balls by teams with a tall winger , IMO that’s why SC is playing Findlay in that position . 

Hearts are a big physical side and I’d prefer Findlay in this game 

I'd stick with Findlay too for now although we got done twice down that side against Hibees. McKenzie was providing defensive cover down the right, but perhaps with JJ being told to stay further up the park or inside we had no cover down the left. Hibees full back got the freedom to push right up with Findlay probably tucking in to keep an eye on Boyle. Defence have done pretty well in the past 3 games so I would go for same again and let them develop some consistency. I think we need the height across the back against Hearts so the Lafferty can't peel onto one of them and dominate in the air - Hearts pretty direct just now- Levein was at our game the other night.

Completely agree to stick with Findlay for this one, in the reverse game at RP I thought Hearts were guff and their only joy was the long diagonal on top of Taylor.

Frizzell in for Burke and toss a coin between Boyd/Erwin as none are impressing at the moment, still feel theres a player in Erwin but just dosnt seem up for it.

Other than that we've got a decent side on the park, lets start the game well!:hurrah: