Sound System

Charlies PaPa

Walking to the match on Tuesday night it was great to hear the new announcer giving clear, and enthusiastic comments.  Unfortunately on entering the Frank Beattie stand he could not be heard, even when he was standing in front of the stand.  At half time the system seemed to be working, however when the size of crowd etc. was announced near the end of the game we were unable to hear it.

5 hours ago, Darryl1869 said:

Was very clear in the east stand, older system in the Frank Beattie maybe? 

The stuff in the Frank Beattie looks like the same stuff they had pre 94 rebuild. I mentioned in another place, that, while it's good to have gav back, it's a waste of talent without overhauling, or at least, troubleshooting the pa system.

However, that costs. And is probably way down on the list of priorities

9 minutes ago, CB said:

The stuff in the Frank Beattie looks like the same stuff they had pre 94 rebuild. I mentioned in another place, that, while it's good to have gav back, it's a waste of talent without overhauling, or at least, troubleshooting the pa system.

However, that costs. And is probably way down on the list of priorities

A new sound system or 2 youth players.

Take your pick

Heard a first for me in the five odd years I've been regularly going to games. An actual sound check, Gav went off for a little wander and was feeding back about gain and other things I don't understand but no doubt make a difference. Quick read through of a few things and a sentence or two over a backing track to dial the volume of that in. 

Made some difference when it was being used, could actual make out what was being said. More of that please!