Hearts Match Thread

C4mmy31

23 minutes ago, Sp3ckyh0td0g81 said:

What a result Since McCullochs exit we've won 2 drew 2 lost 1 played Patrick Celtic Rangers Hibs & Hearts we'll be fine this season and I've no doubt that Steve Clarke is going to be a very special manager for us 

to come out of the recent run of games with the results we have is exceptional and he's only been here a very short time

well done to the 12th man today in the 1200 fans who were able to make the trip today 

very exciting times ahead indeed now may I pass you over to @Mclean07 who will add a nice dose of negativity to stop us all getting over excited and wetting the bed 

Mon the Killie absolutely buzzing 

Simply bring the experience of an old head. Too much negativity before about everything the club tried and just making sure you boys don't come crashing down when something goes wrong. At ease...

1 minute ago, Mclean07 said:

Simply bring the experience of an old head. Too much negativity before about everything the club tried and just making sure you boys don't come crashing down when something goes wrong. At ease...

It's always good to have that old head about mate 

you are right that there has been to much negativity but I don't think anyone can put a negative spin on the change of direction the club is taking 

making an appointment like this is an outstanding statement of intent and it's been answered by the fans with increased numbers at the Hibs game and a terrific travelling support of over 1200 today, for the first time in a very very long time being excited feels warranted 

3 minutes ago, Monty1998 said:

Well done all today.

thought biscuits was going to have a heart attack on the radio.

don't know what to watch.

alba for unbiased commentary or sport scene for Michael Stewart’s greeting face!!!

happy days, not had that feeling about Killie in a while.

I'd imagine Michael Stewart will be happy as Killie have provided an opportunity for him to get stuck into Levein, which he obviously enjoys doing via Sportscene/Sportsound. 

1 minute ago, Blackislekillie said:

I f**king absolutely love Kilmarnock Football Club. Have done from 1971. And yes, I'm still drinking. Mon the Killie. :hurrah::hurrah::hurrah::hurrah::hurrah:

So you should be this is our club it’s happy times from now on in as Steve Clarke said there will be highs and lows but this is a high we are on a crest of a wave it’s brilliant 

The reaction the team got on Tuesday night would have sent a strong message. It would have left them in no uncertain terms that if the effort is there and they are playing to the best of their ability the fans will back them.

That would have went a long way tpwards getting the points today. 

There will be tough times ahead, there's still a lot to address and I still feel we lack different options in midfield with Kiltie, Wilson and Dicker out but I think we can all agree there's light at the end of the tunnel rather than a gaping hole in front of a brick wall. It's nice to be excited about the football for a change rather than dreading it.

37 minutes ago, Zorro said:

Fantastic result. Great save from MacDonald just before our winner. We should have had a penalty when their keeper spilled a high ball and then went through McKenzie. #buzzin

Ah! Isn't it nice when somebody finally sees the light! Welcome to our world!

Absolutely loved that today, fans were tremendous from the 1st minute to last. The team gave absolutely everything and were deservedly leading at half time. We dropped a bit deep in the 2nd half which allowed hearts onto us but defended well except the poor header from Greer leading up their goal. We showed great fight to get the winner at the end.  

Power was an absolute standout today, broke up play, calm on the ball and even has an eye for a pass. SOD also gave us a great outlet down the right hand side but every player was tremendous today and gave everything for shirt! 

Just back, what a day, what a game. Killie were superb,Power what has happened to him he has been transformed by Clarke. Brill support and a special well done to the guys at the back, funny,loud,non stop support. Clarke is my hero. The hibs game was a game too far for us but today was just right. 

Boyd was outstanding, what a shift from him. Mackenzie was just as good and both were gubbed when taken off. In fact the whole team were brill. Jamie mcdonald saves as well. Well done killie and we'll done to all who went through. Safe home.

Great result today. First half we were terrific and it was a great first goal. Broadfoot, Power and McKenzie have all been terrific since clarke came in. 

Second half I thought we rode our luck a wee bit and started hoofing it a bit more but we still showed moments of real quality, the goal for example.

Well deserved. Murrayfield is pish for watching football.

I thought it was a terrific team performance today. It’s hard to believe that this is the same nucleus of players from 6-7 weeks ago. Power was MoM. Can’t wait to see the highlights when I get home. Some of his passing and movements were excellent. The winning goal was first class. I will find it hard to criticise any of the players today. 

Dicker and Kiltie will have to fight to get a place in the team. Who would have thought that 6 / 7 week’s ago?

What a smashing away day! Well deserved 3 points, plenty hard graft from everyone. Bit nervy when they equalised as we were sitting a bit deep and inviting them on but great credit to the team for fighting back and snatching a win. Power seems to be what we've been missing in the middle all season, the whole attitude seems to have changed throughout the team the past few weeks. Massive match at dens coming up that we can go into full of confidence. 

What a difference having someone in the dugout who can organise and make proper subs not just for the sake of it. Players look like they're really buying into the Steve Clarke effect as much as we are 

Great result. Possibly rode our luck at times but we didn't get any at hibernian! 

Last minute minute goals against Rangers and Hearts,  fantastic! 

Imagine the reaction from Dundee, Partick, Hamilton and Rossi County fans when we scored that! 

Now only 1 point behind Hamilton, 3 behind County and 4 behind Hearts and St Johnstone. 

Break comes at a good time after 4 hard games both midweeks and at weekends.