Days Like These

baz

Days like today is what it's all about. good performance, cracking atmosphere and a late winner for a fantastic result, in a magnificent stadium. Euphoria. A tremendous day spent with the best of people. Can't even say I'm being *that* hyperbolic. THIS is what it is to be Killie. 

Can't remember the last time we had the scarf out the car window on the way home. Another carload of Killie lads spotted it and pulled alongside us on the motorway for a wee bit of "effin' yaaaaaass!"-ing at each other - if that was any of you: "f*ckin yaaaaas!".

Sharing days like today with your oldest pals is what supporting Killie is all about. KTID.

32 minutes ago, gordonp said:

Murrayfield today had me buzzing and me roaring like an eejit......effin brilliant. Thats what its like to be a Killie fan.....BTW the cheeseburgers were East of Scotland pure .s.ite!!

Should have had the fish and chips, very tasty!  

Great day. So refreshing to come on here and there’s lots of positivity!  Here we go the Killie! 

After so long of feeling like we were trudging through quick sand you can't help feel a slight sense of euphoria building up inside 

Steve Clarkes not a miracle worker but in comparison to what we have had in recent years, I'd be confident he could take a bottle of highland spring out my fridge right now and turn into wine 

12 hours ago, baz said:

So f*cking happy. Yep, I can swear. I’d like to apologise but I don’t think anyone really cares at this point. Hopefully the moderators won’t ban me! Trying to stay calm is proving problematic. There will be more bad results on the horizon no doubt, that’s football, and SC is not a miracle worker...but at this point in time it sure seems like it and I’m loving it! I can guarantee you that arses are collapsing all over that place right now when they see how we’ve turned things around in a matter of weeks without spending a washer, The fans showed faith against Hibs and the players responded today, if we keep backing them they will deliver more often than not and that’s all we can ask. The bold Hippo said to me years ago, and it has been repeated many times since...there are only three certainties in life, you are born, you die...and you’ll never take the Killie.

For Baz & the rest of the faithful that travelled up yesterday. Funnily enough I am going back up to Edinburgh tonight to see Van Morrison. Hope he sings this one.

Just now, PrestersKtid said:

If Mcculloch were still in charge and you saw Partick A, Rangers A, Celtic A, Hibs H and Hearts A. You'd think lucky to get any points. Now we've managed 8 and unbeaten away from home. Feel good factor among the fans, hopefully that level of atmosphere continues into next games.

That reminds me....where did I leave that thread on the 3G pitch?

1 minute ago, gdevoy said:

...despite the near Messiah status of the new manager even he is clearly struggling with the astorturf.

What? That's a ridiculous thing to say. He's had one home fixture and we played very well. It's the best I've seen us on the ball in ages. The pitch was in no way responsible for us being defeated on the night,

2 hours ago, harley said:

For Baz & the rest of the faithful that travelled up yesterday. Funnily enough I am going back up to Edinburgh tonight to see Van Morrison. Hope he sings this one.

Brought tears to my eyes! 

Although not van Morison standard , the chanting that went on for almost all of the second half was fantastic. Any photographs  or video clips of our support that I could send to my brother in S.A. to give him a feeling of the atmosphere?

1 hour ago, Jimmy Superscot said:

Noticed several times our players (JJ in particular) knocked the ball too far ahead of them and lost possession. Could that be as a result of needing to kick the ball a tad harder on the Astro to stop it sticking?

Nope. It’s all down to the different tactics we use at home..... apparently.