Part Season Ticket and Multi Match Package information

Calummoore86

Show your support and be part of Steve Clarke's Blue and White Army as we launch our Part Season Ticket and Multi Match Package.

Fans can take advantage of our fantastic discounted deals to ensure you are there to roar on Ayrshire's top team at Rugby Park.

We've reduced prices by 25% to ensure supporters can buy a 12-match adult ticket for £165, a deal which works out at £13.75 per match. 

Part Season Ticket - Starts on November 26 v Aberdeen

Adult - £165 (£13.75 per match)
Over 65s, U21s and students - £99 (Students must show a valid matriculation card) - (£8.25 per match)
U16s - £30 (£2.50 per match) 
QTS Family - £170 (does not include games against Rangers and Celtic)

Our Multi Match Package provides the perfect Christmas gift, giving you entry to our remaining home league games from January 1, 2018. 

Multi Match Package - Starts on January 1, 2018

Adult - £110
Over 65s, U21s and students - £70 (Students must show a valid matriculation card)
U16s - £25
QTS Family - £120 (does not include home match v Celtic)

A QTS Family First package, which covers up to two adults and two under 16s, does not include matches against Rangers or Celtic.

Manager Steve Clarke said: "The Hibs match was my first home game here, it was very positive so I can only speak in positive terms about the supporters. 

"It was a great reaction from the fans, I know I appreciated it very much. The players also responded to the crowd at the end of the game, it made them feel a little bit better.

"If we keep working to close that gap, get the supporters back on side then it’s good for everybody at the football club."

You won't find better value in the Premiership so take advantage of these great deals by buying online.

Alternatively you can visit The Killie Shop or call 0845 194 1869. 

http://www.kilmarnockfc.co.uk/Article?id=6502

2 minutes ago, Calummoore86 said:

Multi match doesn't specify the number of games, but I assume its 5 games.

£30 for an under 16 for the rest of the season is awesome value for money.

Our Multi Match Package provides the perfect Christmas gift, giving you entry to our remaining home league games from January 1, 2018.

Edited by C4mmy31

Great stuff! Hopefully the next move will be to get rid of this stupid "does not include games against Rangers and Celtic" palaver. We don't allow them in our end, we have the room to accommodate all Killie fans, yet we still insist on discouraging families from supporting us in these games. Let them in, I'm a season ticket holder and would appreciate more support!

1 minute ago, rb_506 said:

Great stuff! Hopefully the next move will be to get rid of this stupid "does not include games against Rangers and Celtic" palaver. We don't allow them in our end, we have the room to accommodate all Killie fans, yet we still insist on discouraging families from supporting us in these games. Let them in, I'm a season ticket holder and would appreciate more support!

This

I hope they have a plan. You can walk pretty much all round Kilmarnock and have no idea we have a top flight fitba team, let alone who they play next or how much it costs to get in. 

There are plenty of buses stoating about, billboards on Western Road, Glasgow Road and Queens Drive. Get stuff up on the billboards in the fields beside the motorway. You can even advertise on petrol pumps these days. 

Even Ayr have a next match sign up near the racecourse don't they? 

4 minutes ago, Scooby_Doo said:

I hope they have a plan. You can walk pretty much all round Kilmarnock and have no idea we have a top flight fitba team, let alone who they play next or how much it costs to get in. 

There are plenty of buses stoating about, billboards on Western Road, Glasgow Road and Queens Drive. Get stuff up on the billboards in the fields beside the motorway. You can even advertise on petrol pumps these days. 

@Gavin Wallace used to be excellent at promoting games with his trailer!

6 minutes ago, Scooby_Doo said:

No details yet... But got this, details to follow asap.....

Screenshot_20171106-165353.jpg

5 hours ago, rb_506 said:

Couldn't agree more.

7 hours ago, rb_506 said:

Can this be put to Scott McClymont too?

The part Season ticket & Multi Package deals are terrific ideas, and letting existing family season ticket holders into old firm games would seam another sensible step forward. It would also sell more  tickets and increase the Killie crowd numbers

I’d be surprised if more than half a dozen families shell out the £55 to attend an OF game in addition to their ST price. Would be a very positive gesture and message to change that policy for the The Rangers game at Xmas - but at the very least they should scrap that for next season. Get the fans in. Part season tickets look like a great offer, well done KFC.

13 hours ago, Scooby_Doo said:

The big board at the roundabout advertises the next race meeting got heehaw to do with twelve toe brigade