Youssouf Mulumbu

Squirrelhumper

41 minutes ago, fmcc said:

I love this comment. Yeh, you're a big player, but dont get carried away, I'm the boss and you'll do what I tell you. 

Thats what I read into that anyway. 

And he does the :fingers: in the photo. I'm in love

Scott McClymont explains on his personal Twitter the confidimus fingers was indeed staged. It was inspired by Stuart Findlay trying it the other day, so they asked Youssouf to do it and he nailed it 1st time lol.

23 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

Scott McClymont explains on his personal Twitter the confidimus fingers was indeed staged. It was inspired by Stuart Findlay trying it the other day, so they asked Youssouf to do it and he nailed it 1st time lol.

So Findlay couldn't master putting 2 fingers together and holding them up? Oh dear...

35 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

Aye, I asked him as I know Scott would have something to do with it.

40 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

There’s a certain fictional Nepalese Ape-Like groundsman disputing this fact and taking full responsibility 

52 minutes ago, baggie192 said:

Hello lads. I hope you don't mind a Baggie dropping in to give their tuppence worth? Youssouf Mulumbu joined us in January 09 and was a lynchpin in RDM's push into the Premier League. Between him and Dorrans it's possably the best £675k we spent during the early 00's for both. Mulumbu great box to box midfielder who if he still has legs will rip Scottish football a new 'arris. Ceative, Great footballing brain, he runs games. I was gutted when Pulis let him go. The man is a jewel and Clarke knows how to play him In closing good luck you have an awesome player who will do you well in the words of our soong "He comes from Africa, He's better than Kaka"

Baggies baggies boing boing!

16 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

Thanks for your input @baggie192, welcome to the Killie family, I hope all goes well when you get your new manager onboard and WBA get themselves to safety asap.

Thanks looks like it's Pardew, which, is okay as long as it's a rolling contract. I can see ending up in the same place again in 18 months. We are sadly stagnating since Clarke took us to our highest prem finish. I wish the board would show some ambition and look overseas

4 hours ago, baggie192 said:

Hello lads. I hope you don't mind a Baggie dropping in to give their tuppence worth? Youssouf Mulumbu joined us in January 09 and was a lynchpin in RDM's push into the Premier League. Between him and Dorrans it's possably the best £675k we spent during the early 00's for both. Mulumbu great box to box midfielder who if he still has legs will rip Scottish football a new 'arris. Ceative, Great footballing brain, he runs games. I was gutted when Pulis let him go. The man is a jewel and Clarke knows how to play him In closing good luck you have an awesome player who will do you well in the words of our soong "He comes from Africa, He's better than Kaka"

Never had an “English team”, but I have one now xD