Youssouf Mulumbu

Squirrelhumper

What a signing indeed.  Hopefully he can put his injury problems behind him and shine for the rest of the season.  The excerpt below is from a September feature in the Telegraph on top free agents.  It certainly has me excited!

Began at West Brom as a ball-winning midfielder then flourished in a more creative role when paired with Claudio Yacob who did more of the dirty work.  His passing accuracy and ability to set the tempo as a midfield hub earned him a player of the year award at the Hawthorns but his surprising move to Norwich was derailed by an early foot injury.  Never established himself under Alex Neil in two years at Carrow Road but the DR Congo workhorse would prove a fine asset to an ambitious Championship club. 

12 minutes ago, Souleycouley93 said:

Oh mulumbu mulumbu .

hes better than me and you 

oh mulumbu mulumbu 

Oi!

Youssouf Mulumbu, Mulumbu 
He's better than Aimee Kadou
Or even Samisi Abou
Youssouf Mulumbu, Mulumbu

To Que Sera Sera

Not all my own work

Edited by Isle of Wight Exile

We are finally, FINALLY a club starting to show some f**king ambition. I'm sure I speak for a lot of people when I say this is all the fans have wanted. No matter where we finish this season at least we are trying to go somewhere. It's great to have people who care about the club at the helm. Welcome Youssouf. 

Edited by Killie lad

Has there been a season like this one in our living memory?

Early season optimism, followed by a rut of epic proportions and extreme negativity, immediately followed by such an swell of overwhelming positivity?

This signing is absolutely ridiculous on paper. Just nuts. If he's a fraction of the calibre of how he used to be, he's still top 3 midfielders in the league.