Squirrelhumper

Youssouf Mulumbu

Has there been a season like this one in our living memory?

Early season optimism, followed by a rut of epic proportions and extreme negativity, immediately followed by such an swell of overwhelming positivity?

This signing is absolutely ridiculous on paper. Just nuts. If he's a fraction of the calibre of how he used to be, he's still top 3 midfielders in the league.

• Back of the Net! 1

Mulumbu in the middle with Power/ Dicker with Taylor moving to the left wing, exciting times ahead. Burke loses his place Imo looking forward to Sunday even more now!! 

McInnes is going to have to put three men on him on Sunday, think of the space the rest will have!

Aye, I'm getting carried away now. Great int it!

What the f**k is going on? At the start of the season I would probably have been happy with Ian Black. Now we've got one of Scotland's top managers and a midfielder who should still be playing in the Premiership.

Unbelievable Jeff. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just got back from a weeks surfing in 31 degrees heat, back to freezing cold and pishing rain. This news makes coming back bearable, fantastic bit of business. Looking forward to the jealousy from the huns at work

Unbeleivible Jeff !!!!! Buzzing. A big well done to the board, hopefully it will encourage others to come aboard the good ship Killie !!!

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 1

Aside from maybe Motherwell who are playing well and have a cup final do we think any other fans in the country have the positivity and buzz we have just now? Imagine what it will be like when wins start coming regularly 

50 minutes ago, piffer said:

Aside from maybe Motherwell who are playing well and have a cup final do we think any other fans in the country have the positivity and buzz we have just now? Imagine what it will be like when wins start coming regularly 

Ra invincibles surely ? ( except of course when they get beaten which doesn’t count towards there invincible tag) 

Thought about them but despite the continued unbeaten run they haven’t hit the level of performance they did last year. Add to the the increased expectation they haven’t lived up to. Yes it’s probably great for them to be them but not sure they’ve got the buzz we have at the moment.

Fantastic to have him on board for 6 months, but one man doesn’t make a team (unless is name is Steven Gerrard). He will hopefully provide another level of ability on the park and training pitch, and should be a great influence on the younger guys in the team. It will also potentially open the door for other quality players needing a fresh start in January........

50 minutes ago, Neilly said:

Hello hello we are the killie boys things just seem to be getting better and better on the field and off the field what a turn around 

Not sure that chant quite scans ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Steve Clarke quotes on the signing - 

“I’m delighted to bring Youssouf in. I know him well and he knows how I work so it’s a good move for both parties. “His fitness is improving all the time and I wouldn’t rule out him being involved at some stage against Aberdeen on Sunday.

“He has worked really hard since he came to us and the deal isn’t financial. - “He’s getting peanuts — he just wants to play and we can give him that opportunity. I was keen to get him secured now because my worry was that we’d get him fit and he’d get offers from someone better than us in January.

“We’ve seven games in December and he’ll be valuable  in those. “We’ve a lot of young players in our side and Youssuf will help them. He’s a good character and he’ll benefit the younger guys around him. He understands the game and he uses the ball well.”

• Like 1