Dundee ticket details confirmed............

Andy

Could the SLO or KSA not arrange for tickets to be purchased in advance for fans who live outside of Killie and can't get to the club shop to purchase tickets?  (i.e. people buy tickets and meet others at the ground?  Easy enough if you transfer money in advance).

£7 postage in this day and age of print at home capabilities is absolutely scandalous.

Talk about making it difficult for people to attend football matches when the game is crying out for punters.....

Decision made for me by an incredibly deluded DFC who think pricing like this will entice visitors to an atmospherically bereft coup........thats 4 bums that won't be on seats...

Its down to each individuals choice but feel its time clubs were shown their patrons discontent at pricing and condition of stadia in Scottish football.

5 minutes ago, Arderkilliesier said:

Decision made for me by an incredibly deluded DFC who think pricing like this will entice visitors to an atmospherically bereft coup........thats 4 bums that won't be on seats...

Its down to each individuals choice but feel its time clubs were shown their patrons discontent at pricing and condition of stadia in Scottish football.

I see where you are coming from but I want to be there to support this Steve Clarke side, it's a massive game.

It's a pain in the hoop for me as I stay in Glasgow but i'll get somebody to pick up tickets.

We'll be in the main stand the following away game at Perth too, so hard hats at the ready....

3 minutes ago, Bullitt said:

Could the games be priced like this to discourage Killie fans from travelling?

The support in our games since Thistle has been incredible and perhaps it's a bit of "sportsmanship" on their part to deter us?

Was just thinking this aswell. The more away fans that are there the better for the team.

They must be s**tting themselves it’s white clearly a ploy to deter extra fans from coming and making a lot of noise . For an extra 4 quid isn’t a massive difference it’s a statement by Dundee they are obviously worried that we bring a big support and get behind the team like Hearts etc . Out of defiance I’d love to see us sell out the seats and get it right up them . Then when they return leg comes give them 300 in the worst part of the main stand . Killie making big waves through the country not a lot of teams would fancy playing us the now . McCann on a shaky peg would love to get it up him aswell . 

Cmon Killie 

4 minutes ago, Souleycouley93 said:

They must be s**tting themselves it’s white clearly a ploy to deter extra fans from coming and making a lot of noise . For an extra 4 quid isn’t a massive difference it’s a statement by Dundee they are obviously worried that we bring a big support and get behind the team like Hearts etc . Out of defiance I’d love to see us sell out the seats and get it right up them . Then when they return leg comes give them 300 in the worst part of the main stand . Killie making big waves through the country not a lot of teams would fancy playing us the now . McCann on a shaky peg would love to get it up him aswell . 

Cmon Killie 

They are mate, just take a look at the P&B match thread, some serious soiling of the undies going on in there :P lol....

Edited by C4mmy31

Think you could be right here what springs to my mind is cutting off your nose to spite your face as has been said in today's financial football climate why are Dundee letting the opportunity of getting maximum revenue from Killie fans by giving us the larger stand and allowing us to pay on the day seems crazy though maybe they are s*****g themselves right enough!

It’s not £4 of a difference, for an adult and child it’s £10 more than last week for far worse facilities, granted last week was a one off.

I hear you on the point of trying to put us off but if they are so awash with cash that they can piss off away fans they must be in a good position.

I think it’s a total lack of awareness of our current situation, or lack of thought in their part.

They will simply have looked at last seasons number and made a big mistake.

Really hope we do them.

Edited by Andy

I agree the cost to sit in that old dump of a stand is over priced. However if you can afford it and got the chance to go it's about supporting our Club in a massive game. Get yourself up there and back Stevie Clarke and the players. I couldn't make Murrayfield but will be at this one.

1 minute ago, Gaffer said:

I agree the cost to sit in that old dump of a stand is over priced. However if you can afford it and got the chance to go it's about supporting our Club in a massive game. Get yourself up there and back Stevie Clarke and the players. I couldn't make Murrayfield but will be at this one.

Agreed, get right behind the team. Will make winning even sweeter.

1 minute ago, piffer said:

I may be wrong but always feel we get a bad deal at places like Hamilton, St Mirren and Well. They’re the closest games to us and we usually travel well. They really look to capitalise on it. 

They charge us the same as they charge other teams. Our support at Motherwell has been honking or years!

We should be tit for tat when it comes to opponents, next home match charge them £24 and put them in the main stand (not behind the goals) & repeat this process for all teams.

I really want to go to this but cant justify the £31 total, we must have a fair number of fans who cant make it to killie ahead of an away match (was the same at murrayfield but they ended up opening a cash gate)

Either way lets get them beaten on the park, who knows by new year other teams may ban us from attending the away games due to an unfair advantage!

10 minutes ago, Dan1el said:

We should be tit for tat when it comes to opponents, next home match charge them £24 and put them in the main stand (not behind the goals) & repeat this process for all teams.

I really want to go to this but cant justify the £31 total, we must have a fair number of fans who cant make it to killie ahead of an away match (was the same at murrayfield but they ended up opening a cash gate)

Either way lets get them beaten on the park, who knows by new year other teams may ban us from attending the away games due to an unfair advantage!

If you need a ticket, let me know and i'll get one of the lads to get one and we'll meet you at the stadium/pub.