Dundee ticket details confirmed............

Andy

On 10/11/2017 at 9:27 AM, Mclean07 said:

Stupid prices

Just had to fork out an extra £7 for the second game running to get my ticket posted to Dundee. Not happy with the way Dundee have handled this. I think that they are scared of a big Killie support and are doing everything they can to make life difficult.

23 minutes ago, CBFC said:

Does anybody have any info on how many tickets sold yet? Nearly 1000 at Patrick, 1200 at Hearts. I know it is a wee bit further to Dundee, but hopefully we can sell out our allocation.

250 at lunchtime today.

I'd be amazed if we sell 1000 for Dundee. Would be first time in over a decade we did for either Dundee side from memory.

11 minutes ago, Wrangodog said:

Why can't they allow people to print off their own tickets or have a virtual ticket on you phone that can be scanned ? £7 added to the cost of entry is crazy.

Cost of envelope...10p cost of signed for delivery...£2.40 

therefore cost of someone to put tickets in envelope and address the envelope......£4.50 ....time taken...1 minute.....that's £270 per hour as a wage.....!!!

Edited by CBFC
Incorrect calculation.....

6 minutes ago, Wrangodog said:

Why can't they allow people to print off their own tickets or have a virtual ticket on you phone that can be scanned ? £7 added to the cost of entry is crazy.

It's Dundee's tickets.

Killie only charge £7 as tickets kept going missing in post.

Clubs stuck between a rock and a hard place here.

1 hour ago, angus said:

Just had to fork out an extra £7 for the second game running to get my ticket posted to Dundee. Not happy with the way Dundee have handled this. I think that they are scared of a big Killie support and are doing everything they can to make life difficult.

The ticket numbers is because that are giving the usual away stand to service personnel and families, just cause, and considering we've only sold around 300 tickets so far looks like they have got the numbers right

On 10/11/2017 at 10:47 AM, fmcc said:

No, I didn't, now I do, thanks. I emailed him anyway. 

Have you heard anything back by chance? Not getting on the guys back as he's only just in the door, but from what I've seen on social media thus far he's advertising a lot of club events which is great but haven't seen him replying to fans queries such as these. Just wondered if you've heard anything via email? 

1 minute ago, Trojan76 said:

The ticket numbers is because that are giving the usual away stand to service personnel and families, just cause, and considering we've only sold around 300 tickets so far looks like they have got the numbers right

It's only Monday, I assume plenty will be like myself and just pick up tickets this week at some point.

In any case, it could be argued that the allocation will be a bit lower BECAUSE of the pricing and being shoved in the main stand corner, and not the other way about?

42 minutes ago, Trojan76 said:

300+ by Monday lunch time, should be near 800 by Friday hopefully! For anyone who has not got a ticket yet, just remember the atmosphere at against the jambos.

1 hour ago, Trojan76 said:

How many Tickets for Troops have they given away then?

8 hours ago, Dieter's Heeder said:

Have you heard anything back by chance? Not getting on the guys back as he's only just in the door, but from what I've seen on social media thus far he's advertising a lot of club events which is great but haven't seen him replying to fans queries such as these. Just wondered if you've heard anything via email? 

No. I emailed both hisname@ and slo@ Kilmarnock etc etc. No reply