Salmond

Mclean07

On ‎14‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 5:37 PM, ross1987 said:

I'm just curious as to why I've never seen this reaction to other politicians using it.

I think the difference is that he is not appearing as an interviewee as others have but is producing his own show.

I don't think many people watch anyway - its average weekly reach is similar to National Geographic +1.

Edited by skygod

Ex-Labour MP has his own weekly show on RT every Saturday for years... zero condemnation... ex-SNP MP has one... everyone is up in arms! 

Wonder why? 9_9

As I said, hypocrites the lot of them.

Salmond is not stupid though, he knows the publicity can only be good for viewing figures and I think everyone is beelin' because he can't be censored... why else would it even bother folk if he's such a nobody?

Edited by Scooter

• 2 weeks later...

Isn’t the BBC stuffed with Brexit and Britnat puppets though?

I reckon the whole point of RT is to highlight that no news channels are unbiased in their output. 

Obviously those who believe in Scottish independence will have worked this out a while ago, but it’s counter productive for the U.K. media to constantly accuse RT of having an agenda, when one can see the BBCs neoliberal, anti EU, USA friendly, geopolitical agenda in their (mostly) stupid TV and website output day in day out.