Shankly documentary

skygod

Did anybody else notice that they showed a short clip from the 1929 Killie - Rangers cup final?

Somebody probably saw the hoops and thought it must be Celtic!

And what about the challenge by Bobby Collins on Gerry Byrne in the 1965 FA cup final?! So far over the ball he broke Byrne's collar bone!

I thought it was very good, other than for some very odd editing - random views and scenes inserted for no obvious reason.

Edited by skygod

Thought it was a good watch too, you're right about the odd editing though, when talking about small Scottish community clubs they showed pictures of Ibrox!

I didn't notice the 1929 final, I certainly wasn't expecting Killie to be mentioned. Despite being in Ayrshire, Glenbuck was much closer to Motherwell and Hamilton than it was to us or Ayr.

Edited by Fankle

6 hours ago, DrewWylie said:

Top man bill shankley turning in his grave now over the begging of supporters of his beloved club for money to compensate for their own wrongdoing 

Wtf are you on about?a get that your a Man U fan but your blind hatred for Liverpool is pathetic