Scottish Cup Draw RossCo (H)

Gaz of the 20/20

5 minutes ago, Andy said:

I have no memory, other than the pitch invasion for Naisy's goal....................................................

I don't remember much, other than the pitch invasion for Naisys goal, and you lying comatose on the bus floor on the way up then hiding your bag in a bush before the game and forgetting whereabouts.

38 minutes ago, Gaz of the 20/20 said:

I don't remember much, other than the pitch invasion for Naisys goal, and you lying comatose on the bus floor on the way up then hiding your bag in a bush before the game and forgetting whereabouts.

I don't remember much, other than the pitch invasion for Naisys goal, and Andy lying comatose on the bus floor on the way up then hiding his bag with camera or some other electrical device in a bush before the game and forgetting whereabouts and spewing on the bus floor.

Edited by Squirrelhumper

36 minutes ago, Gaz of the 20/20 said:

........and that's why you never take any advice from Des, it was his idea to hide bag in bush, there was 3 litre o wine in the bag, no idea why I took it off the bus, oh and a rather nice MP3 player, I think we knew where we left it, unfortunately so did half of the locals.

Madhoose.

1 minute ago, Andy said:

........and that's why you never take any advice from Des, it was his idea to hide bag in bush, there was 3 litre o wine in the bag, no idea why I took it off the bus, oh and a rather nice MP3 player, I think we knew where we left it, unfortunately so did half of the locals.

Madhoose.

The one man disco will be back for Hamilton/Hibs away.