Clarke Transfer January list

Craigieboy

SC has sat behind the top desk and second desk at 5 or 6 decent English sides. It's hardly rocket science that he'll have a list of fringe and/or (almost) over the top players who are likely to be available.

Who knows, some of them might even be Scottish  ????

I, for one, would rather wait til January and trust in our manager, than read six/eight weeks of expert forum pontification !

Edited by WIGHT and BLUE

24 minutes ago, WIGHT and BLUE said:

I, for one, would rather wait til January and trust in our manager, than read six/eight weeks of expert forum pontification !

You would appear to be posting in the wrong forum again......

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.football-rumours.co.uk/preston-rumours.php&ved=0ahUKEwiCq_273MHXAhXIExoKHUC2DOwQFghcMAU&usg=AOvVaw1oeeZNAF48lKpT5TUrjD_O

:P

We've all been playing a bit of fantasy footie since SC arrived but I genuinely believe he is passionate about developing the players we already have, not parachuting in loads of short term loans looking for a shop window (willing to make an exception for Mulumbu!). Look at the difference he's made already. I'd go as far as saying there is no chance of us going down with him in charge! Reckon any signings he makes will be aimed at shaping the squad for next season once he's properly assessed the requirements, no quick fixes. Totally trust this man's judgement.