if she had any self respect.....

gdevoy

..... She'd hang her head in shame.

Apparently Wee Roofie has been voted politician of the year.

How is it possible for an actual genuine Scottish person to be a member of the Tory party? She is leading them FFS.

A party that believes in, and encourages, privilege for the well off and the Home Counties "Elite" in particular.

A party that sees nothing wrong in massive multi-nationals avoiding billions in corporation tax and paying their employees poverty wages.

A party that forced local authorities to sell their housing stock into private ownership and prevented them replacing said stock. Now it is flabbergasted at the shortage of affordable housing.

A party that has invested heavily in home counties infrastructure to the detriment of every other bit of the UK.

I could go on and on and on.

2 hours ago, gdevoy said:

..... She'd hang her head in shame.

Apparently Wee Roofie has been voted politician of the year.

How is it possible for an actual genuine Scottish person to be a member of the Tory party? She is leading them FFS.

A party that believes in, and encourages, privilege for the well off and the Home Counties "Elite" in particular.

A party that sees nothing wrong in massive multi-nationals avoiding billions in corporation tax and paying their employees poverty wages.

A party that forced local authorities to sell their housing stock into private ownership and prevented them replacing said stock. Now it is flabbergasted at the shortage of affordable housing.

A party that has invested heavily in home counties infrastructure to the detriment of every other bit of the UK.

I could go on and on and on.

You could and you generally do . 

14 hours ago, Wrangodog said:

What is she really behind that cheeky wee grin ?

What he said.

Oh wait, you want MY opinion?

She's the sneering leader of a bunch of immoral, abhorrent & soulless bastards with zero principles...

...stands back neglecting the damage her Tory pals are causing to the most vulnerable, the poor & the disabled, who suffer the most degrading reality of 'austerity'.

...happy to have racist, sexist and bigoted councillors in her party.

...refused to condemn the rape clause and has u-turned on Brexit.

A triumph of mediocrity over substance with no concept of shame, good job this award is not given on idealogical reasons.

I don't approve of anything that Ruth Davidson and the Tories do or stand for. Along with Rangers, Celtic and the Republican Party I've despised them all of my life. However, questioning whether you can be " an actual genuine Scottish person " if you support a Party you don't approve of is completely undemocratic and its quite revealing no one has stated this in the replies. If you're Scottish, your Scottish and I'm afraid Tories won't go away just because you wish them to. This feeds into the narrative that only the SNP really represent Scotland. There has and always will be a Scottish people with right wing views. I've heard them expressed everyday of my life. And if we were to gain independence, I believe they would come even more into focus when hard decisions needed to be made and a section of the population started putting number one first. Look at Ireland. Being anti Englsh and Celtic doesn't mean you can't be right wing.

21 hours ago, Mclean07 said:

However, questioning whether you can be " an actual genuine Scottish person " if you support a Party you don't approve of is completely undemocratic and its quite revealing no one has stated this in the replies. 

Once again you are thinking more clearly than I and I should not have confined my condemnation of her to just because she is Scottish.

It is true that, in any democratic society whether Scottish or not, you are going to find people who do not share your view and you just have to live with it. What I find particularly frustrating in this case is that believe that inside the wee Roofie exterior is a genuinely intelligent human being. I would never have made such a remark about Boris Johnston, Michael Gove or indeed Donald Trump because they all have the excuse of being total dickheads and thick as pigs**t ignorant. Similarly I would never have made such a remark about Wee Kez because she is a total airhead attention seeker not worth anybody's consideration in the first place. But I thought Wee Roofie had something between her ears besides a desire to be "politician of the year". 

17 hours ago, gdevoy said:

Once again you are thinking more clearly than I and I should not have confined my condemnation of her to just because she is Scottish.

It is true that, in any democratic society whether Scottish or not, you are going to find people who do not share your view and you just have to live with it. What I find particularly frustrating in this case is that believe that inside the wee Roofie exterior is a genuinely intelligent human being. I would never have made such a remark about Boris Johnston, Michael Gove or indeed Donald Trump because they all have the excuse of being total dickheads and thick as pigs**t ignorant. Similarly I would never have made such a remark about Wee Kez because she is a total airhead attention seeker not worth anybody's consideration in the first place. But I thought Wee Roofie had something between her ears besides a desire to be "politician of the year". 

Thankyou.