Kez

Squirrelhumper

21 hours ago, Mclean07 said:

Kez is a good person with a tremendous work ethic. She is giving her earnings to charity while she is away and she will raise the profile of progressive politics. Best of luck, Kez.

Aye that sort of charity is really gonna help her constituents when she's in the Jungle eating Kangaroos baws for no doubt a 6 figure sum!

It's typical of the have and have not culture in the 5th most unequal country in the world thats the UK.  

Kez can obviously afford to donate her MSP salary to charity - cos she's taking an even bigger fee moonlighting on TV.

While all the time her constituents go through the demeaning mire of universal credit and benefit reform, not to mention to massive balls up thats Brexit.

Progressive politics my ar$e!  You wouldn't have thought "Scottish" Labour could dredge the gutter any further, but the have just elected a public schoolboy as their leader - from a short list of, well, public schoolboys.

Keir Hardie's baw is burst.

Edited by RAG
Additional insults

21 hours ago, Mclean07 said:

Kez is a good person with a tremendous work ethic. She is giving her earnings to charity while she is away and she will raise the profile of progressive politics. Best of luck, Kez.

Your hypocrisy know no bounds. I would love to have seen your reply if it was a current SNP MSP that was going into the jungle.

4 hours ago, harley said:

Your hypocrisy know no bounds. I would love to have seen your reply if it was a current SNP MSP that was going into the jungle.

SNPbad, obviously! 9_9

Getting on with the day job is not in her remit, but surely we're not gonna have to suffer watching her eat cock for the first time or see her cleavage in the waterfall... are we?

Now Neil Findlay is a real good person with a tremendous work ethic, and he ain't impressed much;

"I think it's an utterly ludicrous, ludicrous position.

"You have a situation where we're in the run up to the budget in Scotland. Where local government is on its knees. Where the NHS is showing pressures like never before.

"When people's living standards are falling, they expect their MPs, MSPs, councillors and all elected representatives to be in fighting on their behalf.

"I don't think people would expect them to jet off around the world and sit around a camp fire eating a kangaroo's appendage."

"I think it demeans politics when people get involved in that. I think we've a very serious job to do.

"People out there are struggling and there's huge pressures on public services. That's the job you should be doing.

"I take my job very seriously, so do my colleagues, and they would expect better."

I'm A S-Laberer, Get Me Outta Here!!

She asked for permission to appear on the TV show, the party said no so she went anyway. Now the new labour leader has expressed his disapproval. Apparently, according to Ms Dugdale's partner this constitutes bullying. Sounds like the hissy-fit defence to me. 

What "Bifab tweets" are they trying to deflect from?