Big game Sunday.

Gawnyersel

9 hours ago, Gawnyersel said:

Only one place to be on Sunday. Theatre of pies and not the battle of the drums.

Hope I’m not the only one that turns the volume down when those 2 are on tv.

9 hours ago, Gawnyersel said:

Only one place to be on Sunday. Theatre of pies and not the battle of the drums.

Hope I’m not the only one that turns the volume down when those 2 are on tv.

Please gawny tell us what you are talking about Gawnyersel are you on drugs?

What is the battle of drums? Love the sentiment btw

15 hours ago, Jimuck said:

Please gawny tell us what you are talking about Gawnyersel are you on drugs?

What is the battle of drums? Love the sentiment btw

Surely its no too difficult to work out that both Celtic and Motherwell fans batter those annoying drums during a game. They should be banned.

No not on drugs yet but have you any ?

Will try in future not to make comments that are difficult for some to understand.

MTC

I would rather have the atmosphere that Motherwell have with a section of fans trying to create an atmosphere than the morgue that is RP. At least they have some sort of atmosphere every game. We have a decent atmosphere about 3 times a season from our home support.

I'm not a massive fan of drums but if it gets kids interested in following their side then so be it.

8 hours ago, Gawnyersel said:

Surely its no too difficult to work out that both Celtic and Motherwell fans batter those annoying drums during a game. They should be banned.

Will try in future not to make comments that are difficult for some to understand.

MTC

Definitely too cryptic for me, especially when by the time I log on I've downed several glasses of Shiraz.

Plus I didn't have a clue that this other game was on (only interested in the mighty Killie)

MTC? Sorry I'm an old man

19 hours ago, Gawnyersel said:

MTC

It’s difficult to understand because you made absolutely no reference to football, clubs, players, fans... anything! 

I like the drums at football, makes for a bit of an atmosphere. 

Edited by Bobby14

Looking forward to the game particularly given the signing news today. Even persuaded a lapsed killie fan and his son to come along to probably his first game since the cup win. Getting him to sign up to TIK after hopefully a resounding victory might be a step too far but I will give it a go.

I think he might make a change or two. Burke was really poor last week. Taylor had a poor first half and even though he improved second half he still looked tired. Is it too soon for Dicker? Is Mulumbu ready to start or be a sub? Aberdeen won’t too different to Dundee in that they’ll look to get their fullbacks forward so perhaps Jones pace back on the wing to counter Logan and exploit any space he leaves. Maybe mix it up and put Erwin in for Boyd as they will likely be expecting same again from us.