Aberdeen Match thread (Fred)

C4mmy31

Playing decent stuff at times but we had one really good opportunity and Again, my big frustration with Jones at times he needs to look up! Erwin had a much better angle at one point screaming for the cutback and was unmarked but Jones went himself and ballooned it over the bar ...I know if he was the finished article etc he wouldn't be playing with us but so frustrating at times

Poor poor poor.

Apart from 10 minutes (20-30) we have been dominated by the better team.

Slack for the first goal from O'Donnell. 2nd goal can be described as a shambles. Greer really need to do a lot more.

Erwin just doesn't have "it".

They are a better team all over the park and that really is the jist of it.

Utter pish. 

Our back four look scared of the ball. We are giving them to much space and freedom

i know he’s improved and does a job under appreciated but McKenzie is a s**tebag. Stop bricking it in tackles. Even the one he gave away a foul was because he pulled back. And perhaps attack rather than turn back.

Taylor could get involved anytime. There’s too many hiding. JJ And Frizzell that includes you. 

I’d  put Dicker on for Broadfoot. Move JJ to the wing and Friz into a three man midfield with Power and Taylor. 

As noted previously, like 45 minutes of Lee McCulloch in charge.

Broadfoot is a bombscare. Erwin is invisible as is Frizzel.

Interested to see what Clarke is going to do because right now we are on course for 4-0 Aberdeen. Dicker for Broadfoot sounds like a Good shout.

Edited by gdevoy

Absolutely brutal start to the game, completely sleeping. Why Rory is left to chase down three folk himself I'm really not sure. O'Donnell likes to pass the buck. He keeps trying to hand Mackay-Steven to Rory, but he's blatantly the right back's man. 

It annoys me that we have to go long because they close down our defence and shut off our midfield options, but we don't do anything like the same to them. Most times they've been able to walk it out. 

Been better since going the two down but brutal it takes that long to get going. 

Power and Jones looking keen. Feel we need Broadfoot off as he's a red card waiting, and need something to change upfront but don't believe Erwin or Boyd is the answer. 

5 minutes ago, kfc_superteam said:

Piss poor first half to be honest! Two bad goals early have knackered us. Don't think we have the players to take it to Aberdeen. I blame Kris Boyd for his comments in virtually giving Aberdeens team talk

How  can you blame Boydie he not even playing we are pish and they are decent that's why we are struggling. Stevie Clarke has a lot to do cause if Partick or Dundee go on a run we are in trouble. There are no goals in this team.

If LM was in charge we'd make no

1 minute ago, MarkD1989KTID said:

If this was Lee McCulloch in charge with this performance we would be going mad. Derek McInnes has completely out foxed Steve Clark today. 

Confident however come January at least half the players playing today won't be starters for the second half of the season

If LM was in charge there would be no changes in personnel or tactics at half time so let's see what happens in next few minutes.