Aberdeen Match thread (Fred)

C4mmy31

Clarke - Poor.... start was a disgrace.... not interested in late rally.... should get players out to answer what went wrong.... doesn't know what to do....encouraging things don't seem very close.... Jones' own fault for getting sent off.

Players might see a new side to Clarke next week...

Edited by skygod

3 minutes ago, Rml said:

Season won't be defined by games like this...Aberdeen streets ahead of everyone bar Celtic... Dicker back in and plenty of winnable games in December coming up.

I've never understood this kind of attitude. 38 matches, all worth equal points.

Seemed like the players had the same attitude today.

We won't win (m)any games if the application and effort aren't right.

Really frustrating game to watch, my necks sore from watching the ball in the air. There were flashes of a really good passing team there though. We are crying out for a goal scorer, we had more shots than Aberdeen, just couldn't finish them. Dicker looks like the man, be interesting to see him and Mulumbu together. Defence looked like the Jig era again. I liked Brophys energy, can't see Boyd and Erwin starting together again. And Steven McLean is one of the worst refs our leagues ever seen and thats saying something considering some of the dross over the years

2 minutes ago, skygod said:

I've never understood this kind of attitude. 38 matches, all worth equal points.

Seemed like the players had the same attitude today.

We won't win (m)any games if the application and effort aren't right.

Aberdeen have quality all over the park...find ourselves down 2-0 after 10 minutes...it wasn't effort and application missing,it was having to start the game 2 goals down against better players that was the main factor in losing.

2 minutes ago, skygod said:

Never mind two centre backs who couldn't tackle a fish supper, eh?

And if your two centre backs can't tackle a fish supper, by looking at them i think they prefer the chippy anyway, then does that mean your keeper should be getting beat at the near post time and time again...eh?