That back four

Killieboykfc

Each one of them is brutal. Its like they are all trying to out do each others s**teness.

Pain in the arse because its pretty evident we are improving under SC but these bombscares are costing us time and time again. How hard is it to complete a simple 3 yard pass? In Stuart Findlays case its very f**king hard because he rarely manages it. 

Don't want to be too harsh on the boy as hes young and at least hes semi-mobile unlike our f**king fossils of centre halves who need zimmer frames to make basic human movements.

Definitely an area we need to strengthen or else I worry we will be in trouble, regardless of how much we improve elsewhere.

35 minutes ago, piffer said:

How do we create the space to strengthen the squad. Based on their appearances for us so far who is going to want Broadfoot, Greer, Burke, Brophy, Erwin? Do we have release clauses in contracts? Have they made enough appearances to nullify those?

Maybe we could do with Michael Johnston back to sort out the contracts. 

They didn't play well against Aberdeen but all in general I think they've done well since being put together. Didn't concede at Firhill or Dundee. Conceded one against Rangers, Celtic and Hearts.  Prior to the Aberdeen game I'd have said one of our strengths was that we don't generally look like conceding a lot. There were a few very poor performances on the day but at this point I'm not hugely worried about the defence. It doesn't look like it did at the start of the season when our defence were regularly all over the place, if we start to look as disorganised at that again then I'll worry.