The Pitch

Comeonkillie

2 hours ago, Zorro said:

For anyone unable to read a league table properly, have another look at Ross County’s stats. Using a complete table might help. 

Clutching at straws... which is surprising for a goalkeeping expert like yourself. They have 8 points at home and 8 away. Plain and simple. 

12 minutes ago, Bullitt said:

Clutching at straws... which is surprising for a goalkeeping expert like yourself. They have 8 points at home and 8 away. Plain and simple. 

Clutching at facts. Two teams separated with those indentical records would be separated on goal difference. It is a recognised measure of performance. Must be embarrassing posting your ignorance for public ridicule. Better luck next time xx

1 hour ago, fraz65 said:

I'm struggling to see the relevance of Ross County's goal difference to the debate on the artificial pitch. 

Perhaps it's from the same branch of logic that argued that Andy Murray wasn't world class when he was ranked number one in the world. 

The relevance only came from your and your chum’s misplaced insistence the bottom three teams didn’t have better Home than away records. It’s not my fault you both can’t understand a basic league table. 

The tiresome use of the Andy Murray strawman shows you’ve no logical explanation to support your claims and are now trying to show I’m wrong now, because I held an opinion (which is currently backed by the rankings) which the majority of people on here disagreed with. It has even less relevance than the goal difference. 

Edited by Zorro

• 1 month later...