Saintees (A) Fred Dec 2nd 2017

Allan

2 minutes ago, ki11ie said:

Brilliant 3 points, onto next week against thistle a great chance for back to back wins. Saturday 3pm, not on tele, against our Spl rivals, no excuse for an attendance less than 5500 at the least

Are you McLean07 in disguise ?

Two weeks before Christmas, difficult to predict attendance.

2 minutes ago, ki11ie said:

Brilliant 3 points, onto next week against thistle a great chance for back to back wins. Saturday 3pm, not on tele, against our Spl rivals, no excuse for an attendance less than 5500 at the least

Thomas showed a lot of promise pre season, faded, then fell out of favour, so really pleased for his sake that he had an immediate impact  

Thought we were probably better team first half and just switched off inexcusably for their equaliser. I was angry at the opening goal v Aberdeen and for me this was even worse. A really silly foul by Greer, compounded by no one bothering to mark a man in the channel. 

I was looking for a reaction in the second half and found it sadly lacking for first ten or fifteen minutes. 

Thought the second goal came at just the right time, and really turned the match in our favour. Thought we were unlucky not to get a third or a penalty. 

Game swung again for St Johnstone to apply some pressure but we rode it out okay for the most part, just getting lucky with the Wotherspoon off the post. 

Erwin and Hawkshaw did well to see out as much of injury time in the corner. 

Well deserved three points 

• CB unpinned this topic