David Templeton

Maverick11

David Templeton   

137 members have voted

1. 1. Would you sign him based on recent performances given he is free to talk to other clubs in January?

• Yes
    • No

Never found him the most likeable players. That’s not overly important though. He’s playing well at the moment and has found his fitness. Given he’s playing on an artificial surface at Accies that shouldn’t be an issue. I’d certainly consider him but I’d imagine we would have to clear out a number first given we have McKenzie, JJ, Kiltie, Burke, Thomas, Graham who can all play a similar role

Do we have much insight into the managers knowledge of the players up here in terms of doing a job and taking us forward. I’m sure he will know all about the top prospects etc but that’s a different market to what we are competing in.

i would be very surprised to see us delve into the Scottish market in January. More likely to be looking south of the border IMO. 

Whether it be Templeton or others I’d like to see us in a position to start doing pre contract deals in the new year rather than be slow off the mark as we have been in previous seasons still chasing our tails into August.

13 hours ago, Souleycouley93 said:

Wee Craig Dargo ankles is a decent player in a terrible team , player like him is a luxury and too big a risk unless on v low wage

“Wee Craig Dargo Ankles” 

is that a nickname he gets referred to by a lot or is it just a horrendous bit of patter?