Plastic Whistle (H)

Dan1el

Looking forward to this one, and more importantly how Stevie plans to setup.

Thistle although bottom won't be easy, Doolan will probably get his customary goal at RP, I'd like us to lineup:

JMac

ODonnell Greer Broadfoot Findlay

Power Dicker Mulumbu

Jones

Brophy  Boyd

Probably Taylor for Mulumbu as cant imagine he'll go straight in to the side (if he's fit?)

MacDonald

O'Donnell    Broadfoot   Greer    Findlay

Thomas         Power   Dicker       Taylor

Jones

Brophy

Subs; Bell, S Boyd, Mulumbu, Frizzell, Burke, K Boyd, Erwin

Be surprised if Mulumbu starts and I'd  bring Jones in for Boyd.  Plenty of mobility and pace going forward and on the flanks with a strong core.  Hopefully see Kiltie on the bench for either Motherwell or Sevco.

First home win of the season.  We will have too much for Thistle. 

12 minutes ago, Dan1el said:

Looking forward to this one, and more importantly how Stevie plans to setup.

Thistle although bottom won't be easy, Doolan will probably get his customary goal at RP, I'd like us to lineup:

JMac

ODonnell Greer Broadfoot Findlay

Power Dicker Mulumbu

Jones

Brophy  Boyd

Probably Taylor for Mulumbu as cant imagine he'll go straight in to the side (if he's fit?)

Be interesting to see if Clarke goes for this. Or if he’s of the opinion you don’t change a winning team. 

I don’t think it’s a banker that Jones will come back in straight away although he would be the favourite to. Thomas gave us a good hour last week after a positive showing in the development side. Burke then came on and played well so there is competition at the moment.

I’d stick with Boyd and Brophy upfront. Brophy will be high on confidence after last week and I thought Boyd did a good job leading the line

3 hours ago, Mojike and Bod said:

MacDonald

O'Donnell    Broadfoot   Greer    Findlay

Thomas         Power   Dicker       Taylor

Jones

Brophy

Subs; Bell, S Boyd, Mulumbu, Frizzell, Burke, K Boyd, Erwin

Be surprised if Mulumbu starts and I'd  bring Jones in for Boyd.  Plenty of mobility and pace going forward and on the flanks with a strong core.  Hopefully see Kiltie on the bench for either Motherwell or Sevco.

First home win of the season.  We will have too much for Thistle. 

Would go with that starting line up as well, though suspect he will stick with the same team from last week.

59 minutes ago, Waverley said:

I've gone 25 League games at Rugby Park without seeing us win. The last time I witnessed a league success was Lee Miller's last minute winner against St Mirren in March 2015.

I'm due to watch my nephew's boy playing in a Scottish Cup tie, so may not manage on Saturday.

Don't think there will be many games played on Saturday on pitches without undersoil heating.

Speaking of which, is our undersoil heating still working ?

Edited by Wrangodog

Aye? exciting stuff if he's involved, if we get Kiltie back as well we are starting to get competition for places

Any news from Thistles squad? I maybe mistaken but it's hard to find online an up to date players available/out for Saturdays matches, or maybe I'm looking in the wrong place!

Anyway bring them on, Dicker & Power in the midfield mean we won't get run over this time, Osman had a stroll in the park last time at RP.

22 minutes ago, Dan1el said:

Aye? exciting stuff if he's involved, if we get Kiltie back as well we are starting to get competition for places

Any news from Thistles squad? I maybe mistaken but it's hard to find online an up to date players available/out for Saturdays matches, or maybe I'm looking in the wrong place!

Anyway bring them on, Dicker & Power in the midfield mean we won't get run over this time, Osman had a stroll in the park last time at RP.

Yes but Partick was rank rotten at Firhill recently and we played them off the park. This isn't a 3 points in the bag but we should be looking to get the elusive first home win on the board at 4:45pm tomorrow