Newcastle based fans

Loanhead

Kind offer, but I'm already booked up this weekend.
@KillieFanInToon @taylor.howie93 might be interested?

I'll have to get you on to the North East Supporters Club members list if you're in the area permanently, @Loanhead. Me and KillieFanInToon haven't been to watch a game at the pub in a while. If we get you and Taylor along at once we'll be bursting at the seams!

• 2 months later...
23 minutes ago, Loanhead said:

Thanks Lroy. There are 2 other Killie boys in town but we need to be near the station. Centurion not showing Killie game so will try others. Will come looking for the Bobby Geddes top

We're going to Players at the Gate. They've said they'll show it. I've also abandoned the geddes top. It was a bit unwieldy.

1 hour ago, Cammy said:

Anyone in NE England planning to drive to Aberdeen tomorrow? I'm based in Darlington and attempting the journey.. All the 'normal' route choices currently seem closed - Do we expect them to re-open for tomorrow morning? :(

Oooft! That’s a helluva drive mate,if you can make it to Southcraigs for 10.30 or thereabouts there’s a spare seat in my car.