Heart....

Zorro

...pride, character, determination, belief. Call it what you want but Steve Clarke has instilled it in this team and they’re only going to get better. Six months ago, 2-0 down at halftime, a couple of players off injured and a long journey home to look forward to, they’d have packed up tools and took a real hiding. Now I believe they’ll be disappointed in dropping two points. Well done to everyone involved. 

Two defeats in nine in charge. Two defeats in ten since he was appointed. Played some tough ties and broke our home hoodoo for the season. There’s no point in getting carried away but we are night and day from where we were the last time we played County and just rolled over. 

We are a ninety minute team now. We’ve picked up some late points in games and have narrowly missed out on more. Plenty of positives and I’m sure the manager will have identified more to work on. 

55 minutes ago, Fletch said:

In Steve Clarke's short time here we have got a result from a losing position 3 times. It would be interesting to hear how long it took us to get three results from behind prior to that.

We've also won 3 times after benig pegged back as well. Usually heids would have gone down. 5 points gained from goals in the last ten minutes as well. 

2 hours ago, Bullitt said:

Well done mate on making the trip. When did you guys get home? 1ish?

I got back into my flat in Shawlands at the back of 2. I'm guessing the Killie based guys on the bus would have been 230am.

We did stop for the couple of toilet breaks on the way home. Bumped into Michael Gardyne at the services!