Sevco Home Dec 23rd

Mojike and Bod

As I've got a season ticket for the 1st time in a few years, can I get in to Sevco game or is it not included on the season ticket?

ps I think that was one of the issues that has contributed to lower attendances against the old scum. (that and no belief from the manager other than King Kenny)  selling season tickets that didnt include the old firm, made them seem like a different opposition, we are easily a match for the zombies, and we'd give Celtic a game as well.

Clarke has that Kenny Shiels about him when it comes to the old scum, dosnt see them any different than playing motherwell thistle etc.

14 minutes ago, Dan1el said:

As I've got a season ticket for the 1st time in a few years, can I get in to Sevco game or is it not included on the season ticket?

ps I think that was one of the issues that has contributed to lower attendances against the old scum. (that and no belief from the manager other than King Kenny)  selling season tickets that didnt include the old firm, made them seem like a different opposition, we are easily a match for the zombies, and we'd give Celtic a game as well.

Clarke has that Kenny Shiels about him when it comes to the old scum, dosnt see them any different than playing motherwell thistle etc.

If you bought the full season ticket and not the family ticket, then yes it's included.

Having a family ST this season I agree that there could maybe be a discounted ticket price for OF games. Happy to pay full prices for this one, but something that is worth looking at for future...could be say £20 adults/£5 kids.

Accept that walk up price is the same £26/£10, and that it is part of the 'incentive' to get a cheaper ST by having a family one, but discounts would encourage more to go to these games.

11 hours ago, Jedi2 said:

Having a family ST this season I agree that there could maybe be a discounted ticket price for OF games. Happy to pay full prices for this one, but something that is worth looking at for future...could be say £20 adults/£5 kids.

Accept that walk up price is the same £26/£10, and that it is part of the 'incentive' to get a cheaper ST by having a family one, but discounts would encourage more to go to these games.

Yip agreed.  Reduce the adult price by £6 on production of a family s/t when purchasing a ticket for a game versus the OF. 

On 13/12/2017 at 12:35 PM, Richaway said:

It would be a start if all the kfc s**te bags who have season tickets attend instead of staying away!

hard to believe there are folk out there that buy full season tickets but are scared to attend old firm games.

Nice to see a bit of respect for Killie supporters who spend money on a Season ticket to support the club both financially and at home games!  My wife has a season ticket and refuses to go to any home game involving the twisted sisters.  She hates the atmosphere at these games, not only having to sit through the bile coming from the away fans, but it brings out the worst in our fans too.  I still go to the games but can totally understand why fans choose not to go to these games, especially if they take their kids with them.  

15 minutes ago, killiebythesea said:

Nice to see a bit of respect for Killie supporters who spend money on a Season ticket to support the club both financially and at home games!  My wife has a season ticket and refuses to go to any home game involving the twisted sisters.  She hates the atmosphere at these games, not only having to sit through the bile coming from the away fans, but it brings out the worst in our fans too.  I still go to the games but can totally understand why fans choose not to go to these games, especially if they take their kids with them.  

If your Mrs can't go get one of your mates or a lapsed fan to attend, lets get as many Killie fans back to these games as possible.  Especially now we are all pulling together and we will be stronger on the park!

39 minutes ago, Mojike and Bod said:

If your Mrs can't go get one of your mates or a lapsed fan to attend, lets get as many Killie fans back to these games as possible.  Especially now we are all pulling together and we will be stronger on the park!

If calling Killie fans "KFC Sh***bags" is us pulling together I'd hate to see us when we're not.

1 hour ago, killiebythesea said:

She needs to put supporting the lads on the park above her own personal feelings. Anyone who doesn't is just letting them win. 

26 minutes ago, Blackislekillie said:

Give them the minimum allocation of tickets. Don't lend your hun pals your ST's. If we can afford SC we can afford to shun the hun pound surely.

No, we can’t.  Do you realise it’s worth roughly 75k for each end them/Celtic fill? 

Although I agree that all Killie season ticket holders should attend i can also understand from memory why some of them don't want to after what we have   had to endure from some of their so called fans especially the year they won the title and our club let them in beside us in the east stand it was terrible though them being three up so soon didn't help! As has been said though there is a different feel about this game so let's all get behind the team.

Kilmarnock will sell rangers both ends producing 200k before a pie is purchased . Then you have television rights and higher home pay in punters . I am considering attending this game . Even at 26£ as I genuinely feel we could do the bosh . Hopefully a draw at very least . Club is going places cannot wait for Hamilton away . Should be selling our full allocation for that imo .