Scores tonight

3 minutes ago, bute-killiefan said:

Can live with Thistle winning as I'm looking at catching the teams above us rather than worrying about the teams below us catching us. Feels weird

I fully agree. I’m more focussed on 5th and 6th than 11th and 12th, which as you rightly say feels weird. Very weird.

27 minutes ago, skygod said:

Hibs have been very good again. 

They were absolutely dreadful in the last 5 minutes of the 1st half. Huffed and puffed for 45 minutes in the 2nd but never really stretched Rankers who were quite happy to sit in and hot on the break. The boy on loan from Man City did hit the post "twice" but no Hibs strikers on hand to finish the rebounds.

I thought Hibs played very well for most of their game but had no killer instinct whatsoever. Sevco were pretty poor but buried their chances. 

Partick is a decent result. We were far enough ahead of them we could use them taking points off those closer to or above us now. Motherwell going through a sticky patch and missing a few key players isn’t the worst. 

If we keep doing our job we will be fine and there are plenty of teams who will be worried about facing us now.