Pie stalls

KillieBison

Don't get the hate for the current pie's. Always get one in the way into the game & they have all been superb. If you wait until half time they will usually be back heat or sold out & queue's will be horrendous. Same used to happen during the Browning's era. Could do with quickening up the service time though.

1 hour ago, harley said:

Don't get the hate for the current pie's. Always get one in the way into the game & they have all been superb. If you wait until half time they will usually be back heat or sold out & queue's will be horrendous. Same used to happen during the Browning's era. Could do with quickening up the service time though.

It wasn't at half-time it was before the game yesterday. There's no way that steak pie could have been described as superb.Maybe you buy their mince pie, but it was steak or steak, or in reality, slop or slop.

6 hours ago, Wrangodog said:

It wasn't at half-time it was before the game yesterday. There's no way that steak pie could have been described as superb.Maybe you buy their mince pie, but it was steak or steak, or in reality, slop or slop.

Steak Pies WD. Most I have have had have been great & my son usually has 2 per game. I thought Browning's pies really tailed off in the last season or 2. The new pies (WW Wales?) were a vast improvement.

27 minutes ago, harley said:

Steak Pies WD. Most I have have had have been great & my son usually has 2 per game. I thought Browning's pies really tailed off in the last season or 2. The new pies (WW Wales?) were a vast improvement.

WD ?   I can understand that WD40 might give it more flavour though.